Status
Not open for further replies.

Grumps

Always happy, apart from when I'm not 🤬
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i
Wow this is sounding like it's gonna be a crack a lacking day out for all concerned. Well done guys for all your hard work. I know after last year the grief and hassle and time spent sorting things how tough it is, especially when you try to please everybody. Looking forward to it. Now what have you told the weather........:cool:

andyglym

Shiny Dust Caps Make Your Zed Go Faster.
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
For those who can't be bothered to scroll back here it is:

As most of you know this is both mine and @Twin Turbo's first event we have organised, and both of us are really pleased with the interest.

I would also apologies over the last few weeks this forum page has not been updated due to work so I would like to thank Twin for assisting during my absence.

I know a more information has been requested, so we hope this will answer everyone's questions.

Since we are expecting an turn out over 35 cars, we have created three groups – based on your preference.

Below is a list of which people are in which group, and what your meal preference are.

To try and make things simple under each group leader there is an hyper link, please click on this link and this will provide you details regarding your group, and there are also a number of files been converted for satnav systems as well.

General itinerary of the day:

9:00am Meeting at Morley Hayes

9:30am onwards groups depart

11:30am - 1:30pm Carsington Water (parking charge of £2.50) Meal and Show and Shine

3pm Chatsworth House

@Mac Romans Group (Team Orange)

Details for this group can be found below: -

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-YaRRZdbKc_EKTl0f3jwLpCCg0UBf7Ccj8qTo-PtWyY/edit?usp=sharing

@GazHyde: Lasagne with garlic bread and salad £10
@Jack Ratt Lasagne with garlic bread and salad & Lasagne with garlic bread and salad £20
@Lee Barraclough: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread & Lasagne with garlic bread and salad £20
@lisa sinden + 1 Chicken curry, rice and naan bread & Lasagne with garlic bread and salad £20
@Mac Romans: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread & Lasagne with garlic bread and salad £20
@mid life crisis: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread & Chicken curry, rice and naan bread £20
@MidlifeZ: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread & Lasagne with garlic bread and salad £20
@NODZED: Lasagne with garlic bread and salad £10
@Paul Rice: Lasagne with garlic bread and salad & Chicken curry, rice and naan bread £20
@Rha: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread £10
@swamper: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread & Chicken curry, rice and naan bread £20
@Topperz: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread £10
@yocky z3 2.0: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread & Chicken curry, rice and naan bread £20

@Bozzy Group (Team Orange)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-YaRRZdbKc_EKTl0f3jwLpCCg0UBf7Ccj8qTo-PtWyY/edit?usp=sharing

@Andy: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread £10
@Antm72: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread £10
@BMBabe: Lasagne with garlic bread and salad £10
@Bozzy:
@brilie: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread & Chicken curry, rice and naan bread £20
@Domenico T Diiorio: Lasagne with garlic bread and salad £10
@Fivespoke: Lasagne with garlic bread and salad & Vegetarian £20
@Gail: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread & Lasagne with garlic bread and salad £20
@Grumpy: Lasagne with garlic bread and salad & Lasagne with garlic bread and salad £20
@Low Rider:
@Mint: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread & Chicken curry, rice and naan bread £20
@Phil B: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread & Chicken curry, rice and naan bread £20
@stephano033: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread & Chicken curry, rice and naan bread £20

@Twin Turbo Group (Team White)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aKxL6L2sPlwodLJB_n7WqLwPerRgf5CpE_kJio5rqI4/edit?usp=sharing

@bertiejaffa: Lasagne with garlic bread and salad & Chicken curry, rice and naan bread £20
@billz: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread & Chicken curry, rice and naan bread £20
@MAURICE THE MARTIAN: Lasagne with garlic bread and salad & Lasagne with garlic bread and salad £20
@mwpe: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread £10
@Not ready yet: Lasagne with garlic bread and salad £10
TUG 335i: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread & Lasagne with garlic bread and salad £20
@Twin Turbo: Lasagne with garlic bread and salad & Lasagne with garlic bread and salad £20

We are planning everyone meets up at Morley Hayes initially, however each of the groups will be leaving at different times from 9:20 onwards.

So please can you pay group leader for your meal,

Driver only £10

Driver and Guest £20

When the briefing (By yours truly) and formalities have been settled, please enjoy rest of the event.

Both Me and Twin Turbo would like to thank new boy Simon @MidlifeZ – for sorting out some prizes, and also members of the Ilkeston BMW club for arranging more prizes as well.

We are planning in having a Show and Shine at Carsington water, and below is the criteria of awarding the awards.

Attending Morley Hayes and Stage 1 Event: Mandatory

Exterior Quality - 15 points

Interior Quality - 15 points

Cleanliness and presentation - 15 points

Overall Concept And Integration - 20 points

We would like to thank again the Ilkeston BMW club for been judges at the event, however both mine and Twin’s cars will not be included.

And a second thankyou must go to Bozzy for accepting the challenge of heading the other group.

We hope everyone enjoys this event, we know we are not professionals at this type of thing – but we hope everyone has an amazing day
@Mac Romans sorry to be a pain mate but you've put @Andy and not @Andy McDonnell in @Bozzy group.

andyglym

Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
For those who can't be bothered to scroll back here it is:

As most of you know this is both mine and @Twin Turbo's first event we have organised, and both of us are really pleased with the interest.

I would also apologies over the last few weeks this forum page has not been updated due to work so I would like to thank Twin for assisting during my absence.

I know a more information has been requested, so we hope this will answer everyone's questions.

Since we are expecting an turn out over 35 cars, we have created three groups – based on your preference.

Below is a list of which people are in which group, and what your meal preference are.

To try and make things simple under each group leader there is an hyper link, please click on this link and this will provide you details regarding your group, and there are also a number of files been converted for satnav systems as well.

General itinerary of the day:

9:00am Meeting at Morley Hayes

9:30am onwards groups depart

11:30am - 1:30pm Carsington Water (parking charge of £2.50) Meal and Show and Shine

3pm Chatsworth House

@Mac Romans Group (Team Orange)

@Jack Ratt Lasagne with garlic bread and salad & Lasagne with garlic bread and salad £20
@Lee Barraclough: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread & Lasagne with garlic bread and salad £20
@lisa sinden + 1 Chicken curry, rice and naan bread & Lasagne with garlic bread and salad £20
@Mac Romans: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread & Lasagne with garlic bread and salad £20
@mid life crisis: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread & Chicken curry, rice and naan bread £20
@MidlifeZ: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread & Lasagne with garlic bread and salad £20
@Paul Rice: Lasagne with garlic bread and salad & Chicken curry, rice and naan bread £20
@swamper: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread & Chicken curry, rice and naan bread £20
@yocky z3 2.0: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread & Chicken curry, rice and naan bread £20

@Bozzy Group (Team Orange)

@Andy: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread £10
@BMBabe: Lasagne with garlic bread and salad £10
@Bozzy:
@brilie: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread & Chicken curry, rice and naan bread £20
@Gail: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread & Lasagne with garlic bread and salad £20
@Grumpy: Lasagne with garlic bread and salad & Lasagne with garlic bread and salad £20
@Low Rider:
@Mint: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread & Chicken curry, rice and naan bread £20
@Phil B: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread & Chicken curry, rice and naan bread £20
@stephano033: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread & Chicken curry, rice and naan bread £20

@Twin Turbo Group (Team White)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aKxL6L2sPlwodLJB_n7WqLwPerRgf5CpE_kJio5rqI4/edit?usp=sharing

@bertiejaffa: Lasagne with garlic bread and salad & Chicken curry, rice and naan bread £20
@billz: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread & Chicken curry, rice and naan bread £20
@MAURICE THE MARTIAN: Lasagne with garlic bread and salad & Lasagne with garlic bread and salad £20
TUG 335i: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread & Lasagne with garlic bread and salad £20
@Twin Turbo: Lasagne with garlic bread and salad & Lasagne with garlic bread and salad £20

We are planning everyone meets up at Morley Hayes initially, however each of the groups will be leaving at different times from 9:20 onwards.

So please can you pay group leader for your meal,

Driver only £10

Driver and Guest £20

When the briefing (By yours truly) and formalities have been settled, please enjoy rest of the event.

Both Me and Twin Turbo would like to thank new boy Simon @MidlifeZ – for sorting out some prizes, and also members of the Ilkeston BMW club for arranging more prizes as well.

We are planning in having a Show and Shine at Carsington water, and below is the criteria of awarding the awards.

Attending Morley Hayes and Stage 1 Event: Mandatory

Exterior Quality - 15 points

Interior Quality - 15 points

Cleanliness and presentation - 15 points

Overall Concept And Integration - 20 points

We would like to thank again the Ilkeston BMW club for been judges at the event, however both mine and Twin’s cars will not be included.

And a second thankyou must go to Bozzy for accepting the challenge of heading the other group.

We hope everyone enjoys this event, we know we are not professionals at this type of thing – but we hope everyone has an amazing day
I must say chaps this has been an outstanding effort, very impressed with all the info and particularly the Tec info, very informative. A big thanks and looking forward to the day.:thumbsup:

Bozzy

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
3 2.8
@Mac Romans and @Twin Turbo a big well done for sorting this day :thumbsup:which looks like it will be a cracker. Me and Shirl can't be there due to holiday commitments but we wish you all a great day on the 24th. @Bozzy, top man for heading the 3rd group. Good on you Steve.:thumbsup:
looking forwards to the write up and pictures from this event.

Tony.
Thanks Tony but don't thank me just yet,I fear our group may pick up a different group name..........."the lost boys" springs to mind :whistle:

Steve

billz

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 3.0si Individual Ruby Black Last one produced in this colour combo
Hi, this is a draft for my group

All downloaded and on the Garmin ready for Sunday :thumbsup:

Grumps

Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i
Thanks Tony but don't thank me just yet,I fear our group may pick up a different group name..........."the lost boys" springs to mind :whistle:

Steve
Fear not we have satnav!!

Gail

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 20i MSport
I am amazed at my capabilities....I managed to create the various stages on the BMW routes website AND send them to my car all by myself. Here's hoping they work on the day.

On a less positive note the BBC weather man was talking of arctic blasts again for the weekend. :(

Grumps

Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i
I just looked and the chance of rain is dropping slowly so fingers crossed!

MidlifeZ

Zorg Guru (I)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 3.0 se
I hope so otherwise the 12 hours of cleaning I am planning will be for nothing, 12 is all I can afford this week so if it isn't finished it will have to do.

Twin Turbo

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
The confirmation of everyone eating requirements has been set to the catering company, based on the following:

@Andy McDonnell: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread £10

@Bozzy:
@Low Rider:
@Paul35: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread Touring Group £10
@TUG 335i: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread & Lasagne with garlic bread and salad £20

I have now committed to these numbers and I will be facing an Bill of £540:00 - I have negotiated that we have till Thursday 6pm to make any changes to the numbers.

If you are on the list - and don't show - I will have to pay for your food that you have ordered.

If you think you are not going - please let me know ASAP - so I can cancel your food order. There are other eating establishments at the center - so you will not get hungary.

Last edited:

andyglym

Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
I hope so otherwise the 12 hours of cleaning I am planning will be for nothing, 12 is all I can afford this week so if it isn't finished it will have to do.
Mine will be a double bagger by the time I get down from West Cumbria :arghh::arghh::arghh:

Status
Not open for further replies.