Archived Picturesque Derbyshire - 24th April 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antm72

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Best get the zed clean then although it may be filthy sunday morning :mad: praying on the sunshine god:angelic:

Low Rider

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Looking at the weather it's going to be a cold one but fun all the same

Bozzy

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
3 2.8
I think I might pull out of the cruise and set up a car washing service at Carsington :whistle:.

Steve

Twin Turbo

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
24Hrs Left till I sign my life away, as you all know we have booked the catering for everyone below - I know the weather is changeable at the moment - However I need to committee who needs an meal, to the catering company. (however there are other eating establishments at carrsington water)

The deadline is 9am Friday.

So if you name is down, and you don't show - we have an issue of the payment of your meal/s. I do not want to sound like an boar, but there is a lot of money involved. As the number I give to the catering company on Friday morning is my commitment - whether people attend or not.

Both me and Mac listened to everyone preference and provided catering around your preferences.

The confirmation of everyone eating requirements has been set to the catering company, based on the following:

@Andy McDonnell: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread £10
@Antm72: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread £10
@bertiejaffa: Lasagne with garlic bread and salad & Chicken curry, rice and naan bread £20
@billz: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread & Chicken curry, rice and naan bread £20
@Bozzy:
@brilie: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread & Chicken curry, rice and naan bread £20
@Domenico T Diiorio: Lasagne with garlic bread and salad £10
@Fivespoke: Lasagne with garlic bread and salad & Vegetarian £20
@Gail: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread & Lasagne with garlic bread and salad £20
@GazHyde: Lasagne with garlic bread and salad £10
@Grumpy: Lasagne with garlic bread and salad & Lasagne with garlic bread and salad £20
@Jack Ratt Lasagne with garlic bread and salad & Lasagne with garlic bread and salad £20
@Lee Barraclough: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread & Lasagne with garlic bread and salad £20
@lisa sinden + 1 Chicken curry, rice and naan bread & Lasagne with garlic bread and salad £20
@Low Rider:
@Mac Romans: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread & Lasagne with garlic bread and salad £20
@MAURICE THE MARTIAN: Lasagne with garlic bread and salad & Lasagne with garlic bread and salad £20
@mid life crisis: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread & Chicken curry, rice and naan bread £20
@MidlifeZ: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread & Lasagne with garlic bread and salad £20
@Mint: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread & Chicken curry, rice and naan bread £20
@mwpe: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread £10
@NODZED: Lasagne with garlic bread and salad £10
@Paul35: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread Touring Group £10
@Not ready yet: Lasagne with garlic bread and salad £10
@Paul Rice: Lasagne with garlic bread and salad & Chicken curry, rice and naan bread £20
@Phil B: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread & Chicken curry, rice and naan bread £20
@Rha: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread £10
@stephano033: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread & Chicken curry, rice and naan bread £20
@swamper: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread & Chicken curry, rice and naan bread £20
@Topperz: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread £10
@Twin Turbo: Lasagne with garlic bread and salad & Lasagne with garlic bread and salad £20
@yocky z3 2.0: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread & Chicken curry, rice and naan bread £20
@TUG 335i: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread & Lasagne with garlic bread and salad £20

andyglym

Shiny Dust Caps Make Your Zed Go Faster.
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
24Hrs Left till I sign my life away, as you all know we have booked the catering for everyone below - I know the weather is changeable at the moment - However I need to committee who needs an meal, to the catering company. (however there are other eating establishments at carrsington water)

The deadline is 9am Friday.

So if you name is down, and you don't show - we have an issue of the payment of your meal/s. I do not want to sound like an boar, but there is a lot of money involved. As the number I give to the catering company on Friday morning is my commitment - whether people attend or not.

Both me and Mac listened to everyone preference and provided catering around your preferences.

The confirmation of everyone eating requirements has been set to the catering company, based on the following:

@Andy McDonnell: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread £10
@Antm72: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread £10
@bertiejaffa: Lasagne with garlic bread and salad & Chicken curry, rice and naan bread £20
@billz: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread & Chicken curry, rice and naan bread £20
@Bozzy:
@brilie: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread & Chicken curry, rice and naan bread £20
@Domenico T Diiorio: Lasagne with garlic bread and salad £10
@Fivespoke: Lasagne with garlic bread and salad & Vegetarian £20
@Gail: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread & Lasagne with garlic bread and salad £20
@GazHyde: Lasagne with garlic bread and salad £10
@Grumpy: Lasagne with garlic bread and salad & Lasagne with garlic bread and salad £20
@Jack Ratt Lasagne with garlic bread and salad & Lasagne with garlic bread and salad £20
@Lee Barraclough: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread & Lasagne with garlic bread and salad £20
@lisa sinden + 1 Chicken curry, rice and naan bread & Lasagne with garlic bread and salad £20
@Low Rider:
@Mac Romans: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread & Lasagne with garlic bread and salad £20
@MAURICE THE MARTIAN: Lasagne with garlic bread and salad & Lasagne with garlic bread and salad £20
@mid life crisis: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread & Chicken curry, rice and naan bread £20
@MidlifeZ: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread & Lasagne with garlic bread and salad £20
@Mint: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread & Chicken curry, rice and naan bread £20
@mwpe: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread £10
@NODZED: Lasagne with garlic bread and salad £10
@Paul35: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread Touring Group £10
@Not ready yet: Lasagne with garlic bread and salad £10
@Paul Rice: Lasagne with garlic bread and salad & Chicken curry, rice and naan bread £20
@Phil B: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread & Chicken curry, rice and naan bread £20
@Rha: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread £10
@stephano033: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread & Chicken curry, rice and naan bread £20
@swamper: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread & Chicken curry, rice and naan bread £20
@Topperz: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread £10
@Twin Turbo: Lasagne with garlic bread and salad & Lasagne with garlic bread and salad £20
@yocky z3 2.0: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread & Chicken curry, rice and naan bread £20
@TUG 335i: Chicken curry, rice and naan bread & Lasagne with garlic bread and salad £20
I'll be there, canoeing or driving :thumbsup:

Gail

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 20i MSport
I'll be there with co-driver come rain or shine :thumbsup:

Jack Ratt

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
The West Country
Model of Z
2.8i AUTO and 2.8i MANUAL
We'll be there for certain, Jill is flying up from Newquay to Brum tomorrow for a quick visit to her sister and I'm driving up on Saturday morning. Our dog is already in kennels so you can't stop us now =))

Paul Rice

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z4 2.5
Me and a mate setting off at 8 so see you at the golf club for 9

Mac Romans

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
My s***'s custom!
I'm starting to get a little excited about this now. Very nervous but excited. We're gonna make this work come rain or shine....and the cars are gonna shine!

andyglym

Shiny Dust Caps Make Your Zed Go Faster.
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
I'm starting to get a little excited about this now. Very nervous but excited. We're gonna make this work come rain or shine....and the cars are gonna shine!
The only down side of rain, if we have it but looks good, is we can't have our roofs down. Consider it liquid sunshine :)

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport
'The Mints' will definitely be there. We'll keep all our fingers and toes crossed for dry weather.:)

Antm72

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Will be there rain or shine preferably shine but fun anyway at worst its says showers it is April after all drip drop drip and all that . :)

billz

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 3.0si Individual Ruby Black Last one produced in this colour combo
The only down side of rain, if we have it but looks good, is we can't have our roofs down. Consider it liquid sunshine :)
That should not be a problem for twin turbos group as the speed prevents rain getting into the cabin =)) so no excuse for not getting the top down

billz

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Yours is a wolf in sheeps clothing mate. Same performance as all the 3.0s

billz

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
You have not got a choice you are leading =))

Grumps

Always happy, apart from when I'm not 🤬
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i
I'll be there with Jue and a bucket as my roof has started p****** in above the passenger window. :mad::arghh:

Status
Not open for further replies.