BMBabe

Zorg Expert (I)
Staff member
Supporter
British Zeds
Community Admin
Model of Z
Z3
@Mac Romans i assume the reserve list is because the restaurant cannot take anymore bookings?

Antm72

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
I confirmed with twin turbo last week via pm as the food form was down i am a definate here :thumbsup:

Mac Romans

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
My s***'s custom!
@Mac Romans i assume the reserve list is because the restaurant cannot take anymore bookings?
The reserve list is only because when we confirm numbers we have to pay a deposit, then pay for that place whether they show or not. Anyone who doesn't come costs me £10 so until they've confirmed by selecting choices on the form I can't pay their deposit.
I can run the event with about 35 cars so there is still space for folk who are in a position to commit.

Lee Barraclough

Zorg Addict
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 3.0i - EUR
Sorry not been on the site a lot just filled out my meal form , I was told I was on a list to go , as this changed now

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Sorry not been on the site a lot just filled out my meal form , I was told I was on a list to go , as this changed now
Hi Lee, I'd pm Mac romans or Twin Turbo, just to make sure they know.:thumbsup:

Tony.

bertiejaffa

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3M
Looking forward to this trip out - took the //M to Bedford this week and have decided to take a detour today on my way back to Manchester and come up through Ripley, Matlock and currently sat in a beer garden in Bakewell enjoying the sunshine and a pint while I decide which route to take next...

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
You lucky man!:thumbsup::)

Tony.

Low Rider

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Looking forward to this trip out - took the //M to Bedford this week and have decided to take a detour today on my way back to Manchester and come up through Ripley, Matlock and currently sat in a beer garden in Bakewell enjoying the sunshine and a pint while I decide which route to take next...
I wish i was sat in a beer garden right now. Enjoy your self

Rha

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 coupe sport.
Glad someone else got out in their Z today(bertie), my son asked me for a lift to pick up his car from repair so I took him a few miles with the top up, dropped him off and whilst lowering the roof a man with two children came up to me and complimented me on the look and condition of my Z, so feeling elated I took the long long way home top down with no coat or jacket and no windbreak, stopped at Ivenhoe Beacon then on to Tring Resevoir. Had some explaining to do on arriving home even though I've got blue tooth, never gave it a thought (switching radio on) well not with the wind in my hair anyway. So I'm glad I'm not the only one who took advantage of the weather this afternoon. Can't wait to get out again now the weather has finally broke.:cool:

Rha, Roy.:happy:

bertiejaffa

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3M
Glad someone else got out in their Z today(bertie), my son asked me for a lift to pick up his car from repair so I took him a few miles with the top up, dropped him off and whilst lowering the roof a man with two children came up to me and complimented me on the look and condition of my Z, so feeling elated I took the long long way home top down with no coat or jacket and no windbreak, stopped at Ivenhoe Beacon then on to Tring Resevoir. Had some explaining to do on arriving home even though I've got blue tooth, never gave it a thought (switching radio on) well not with the wind in my hair anyway. So I'm glad I'm not the only one who took advantage of the weather this afternoon. Can't wait to get out again now the weather has finally broke.:cool:

Rha, Roy.:happy:
Good man Roy - nothing better than having the wind in the hair (or stubble in my case)

Reactions: Rha
Status
Not open for further replies.