M
I don't seem to be on any list?

Mac Romans

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
My s***'s custom!
Ok folks, there are some names on the attending list that are yet to complete the form. As me and @Twin Turbo are fronting the funds for the catering we don't want to be left paying for no-shows.

(Shameless plug: http://goo.gl/forms/GmkZuWLbvp)

I also don't want keen members to miss out so this is my proposal...on Friday (04/03/16) I intend to amend the list to put those who haven't responded onto the reserves list. This will allow me to add some names who are wanting a place onto the attending list and are able to confirm their attendance.

I'll be honest, I feel a bit brutal but I feel worse about the idea of an empty parking space on the day when I know there are some people who really want to attend who haven't had their place confirmed by me yet.

With this in mind if you're not already on the reserves list and want a chance to attend, now is a good time to make your presence felt! (I'm looking at you @MidlifeZ , it's on your doorstep).

MidlifeZ

Zorg Guru (I)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 3.0 se
Haha Badgered already......Ok I work Sundays so i have to be picky lol count me in, where is the nod to St George in the food?

Bozzy

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
3 2.8
Ok folks, there are some names on the attending list that are yet to complete the form. As me and @Twin Turbo are fronting the funds for the catering we don't want to be left paying for no-shows.

(Shameless plug: http://goo.gl/forms/GmkZuWLbvp)

I also don't want keen members to miss out so this is my proposal...on Friday (04/03/16) I intend to amend the list to put those who haven't responded onto the reserves list. This will allow me to add some names who are wanting a place onto the attending list and are able to confirm their attendance.

I'll be honest, I feel a bit brutal but I feel worse about the idea of an empty parking space on the day when I know there are some people who really want to attend who haven't had their place confirmed by me yet.

With this in mind if you're not already on the reserves list and want a chance to attend, now is a good time to make your presence felt! (I'm looking at you @MidlifeZ , it's on your doorstep).
Very well put Mac,not brutal just honest ;).

Steve

Mac Romans

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
My s***'s custom!

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
If anyone has issues completing the form or finding their 'zorg name' just tap up @Twin Turbo and he'll sort it. He's a wizard.
Just an observation Mac, but is The Martian going twice, or can Martian's do that?;)

Tony.

Status
Not open for further replies.