Not open for further replies.

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
That's why I used my spare set yesterday went I went round my route Mac, M666BMG :ymdevil:=))=))

Tony.

zedwheels

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
Bugger! I have just been reminded that its my granddaughters 21st birthday on the 23rd so I must pull out!! :(
Never mind that will be enjoyable too.

Synclare

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
3rd Party Trader
Model of Z
Grumpy says it's not too late to book still, thought it had been capped long ago. New to this side having migrated from the dark side! If that is O.K would like to tag along, a slow/potter group if poss having been left in Moz's exhaust wake in the past :) The road from Crich down into Wirksworth is a nice twisty downhill run followed by Cromford Hill - good for a few popping exhausts :ymdevil:
Regards, Adrian (alias Synclare)

Mac Romans

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
My s***'s custom!
Grumpy says it's not too late to book still, thought it had been capped long ago. New to this side having migrated from the dark side! If that is O.K would like to tag along, a slow/potter group if poss having been left in Moz's exhaust wake in the past :) The road from Crich down into Wirksworth is a nice twisty downhill run followed by Cromford Hill - good for a few popping exhausts :ymdevil:
Regards, Adrian (alias Synclare)
You're very welcome to come along @Synclare . I'll add you to the list of attendees when I get home as I can't edit it from my phone. I did cap the numbers but came to the conclusion that it would be nice to have 30 cars and some of the Jameson the list are only provisional places. I'll be doing a roll cal nearer the time and I'm sure we'll lose a few to other commitments as that's the nature of life.

Mac Romans

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
My s***'s custom!
Ok folks. I got to do the sensible thing and call time on entrants. We've got 38 cars on the list and even allowing for some dropouts, that's gonna be 3 large groups to run. If there are enough who can't make it I'll open their places up but for now it's standing room only. Should be a great day.

Z Victor 1

Formerly "Ontiken1"
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
E 89 Z4 S drive 23i
Road from Crich down to Wirksworth?? Has Crich been moved?Maybe, Crich was the setting for the village in the Peak Practice tv series so as they changed the name perhaps they moved it as well.

Grumps

Always happy, apart from when I'm not 🤬
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i
Road from Crich down to Wirksworth?? Has Crich been moved?Maybe, Crich was the setting for the village in the Peak Practice tv series so as they changed the name perhaps they moved it as well.
No Ken I can Confirm Crich is where Crich has always been, it's in Crich! :D

Z Victor 1

Formerly "Ontiken1"
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
E 89 Z4 S drive 23i
Phew! That's alright then,but none of the roads out of Crich 'went down to Wirksworth' last time I was there.I seem to remember there was a valley and a pretty big hill in the way so more of a 'down ,across,up to the top,past the Malt Shovel then down again' ! :D
My zed does like wanging round those twisting roads.:)

billz

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 3.0si Individual Ruby Black Last one produced in this colour combo
To get to Wirksworth from Crich you have to go through Cromford

Paul Rice

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z4 2.5
Ok folks. I got to do the sensible thing and call time on entrants. We've got 38 cars on the list and even allowing for some dropouts, that's gonna be 3 large groups to run. If there are enough who can't make it I'll open their places up but for now it's standing room only. Should be a great day.
One less for the Derbyshire run, Pooleys gone and swapped his Z4 for an X3 (Has said he could come along in case any off us get stuck:D)

Status
Not open for further replies.