Status
Not open for further replies.

swamper

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
M
put me in the group moz is leading .....i need to test my reverse gear..!!

Mac Romans

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
My s***'s custom!
Clowne chesterfield I have spoke to you at the meet at the snake pass inn ,thanks for the add
That's brilliant. That was my first ever meet and I spoke to so many people.....and then forgot everyone's name. Can I assume you're on the Facebook page? Glad you've joined this forum too, us E85s and E86s are outnumbered and under represented! We need to be extra noisy to make up for it! Haha

Lee Barraclough

Zorg Addict
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 3.0i - EUR
Yes I am on the Facebook site ,I find it good but I really enjoy the meets .The snake pass inn was my first meet too and not been on one since ,so hope to get out a bit more next year .The car is sorn at the momemt just had the wings repainted ,its a ongoing project when the wife gives me permission .Do you need any other info at this time

Mac Romans

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
My s***'s custom!
Yes I am on the Facebook site ,I find it good but I really enjoy the meets .The snake pass inn was my first meet too and not been on one since ,so hope to get out a bit more next year .The car is sorn at the momemt just had the wings repainted ,its a ongoing project when the wife gives me permission .Do you need any other info at this time
My basic plan is to start at Morley Hayes golf course and head out towards carsington water, lunch somewhere and then a long route round to finish at chatsworth house. This forum is the place to be for meets. The Calendar will soon get full and you'll find that there's something most weekends when it's warm depending how for you're willing to travel. There's a couple of good ones on the south coast that I'm heading down for.

Mac Romans

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
My s***'s custom!
I've had confirmation from Morley Hayes that they're happy to host the start of our day out. They will ensure the Golf Pavilion is suitably staffed to cope with the demand for tea and coffee.

I've also been on a dry run of the potential 1st leg of the drive and it seemed quite doable. A significant climb and descent to get the cars warmed up too!

I'm just putting the feelers out to find a suitable lunch spot now....

Grumps

Always happy, apart from when I'm not 🤬
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i
Looking forward to it Mac. Be the first main event of the year for us.

Bozzy

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
3 2.8
Nice one Mac it's the perfect meeting point for such a large gathering.
"steep climb to start with"....you planning a hill climb event as well ?=))

Steve

Mac Romans

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
My s***'s custom!
Nice one Mac it's the perfect meeting point for such a large gathering.
"steep climb to start with"....you planning a hill climb event as well ?=))

Steve
Up through Fritchley to Crich and then down the other side to cromford. I got some great exhaust notes going through the tight buildings!

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto

Bozzy

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
3 2.8
Up through Fritchley to Crich and then down the other side to cromford. I got some great exhaust notes going through the tight buildings!
I hope you haven't been upsetting the locals up there =))

Status
Not open for further replies.