• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale NEW NEW Stone guards

I made these some years back, they are slightly different from others but I could reproduce them, they are motorway grade magnet
sg16.webp
sg7.webp
 
Thank you kindly, I was hoping for the slimmer two piece version.
However they do look good on that colour car!
Cheers Sean.
Charlie
 
David is kicking about occasionally on the z3 north east Facebook group, I know he's getting work done on his house, maybe that's keeping him busy.
 
Last edited:
Thank you kindly, I was hoping for the slimmer two piece version.
However they do look good on that colour car!
Cheers Sean.
Charlie

If Sean were to make you some of these Charlie, you could always trim them to what you want by using a decent pair of scissors.

Tony.
 
Thank you Tony, I think at this juncture I will wait a while and take up on your offer, should it materialize in a positive manner.
I tend to think, few of us cold weather newer members are anxiously getting ready for the off, after spending the last 3months sifting through the smorgasbord of options.
Vancouver just had a good dump of snow in the last 48 hours! ( could be 4 months ) however unusual, as the winters are known to be favourable.
Of course there is always the chance that Dave will resurface in fine form, and put our woes to bed.
I will keep tuned.
Charlie
 
Back
Top