• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale NEW NEW Stone guards

I would like to order some gloss black please, if you can let me know ordering info,payment details etc, thanks
Will do. I might have to order some more stuff I didn't realise many people were wanting them. Hopefully I'll have everyone's done this weekend and sent.
Dave
 
Will do. I might have to order some more stuff I didn't realise many people were wanting them. Hopefully I'll have everyone's done this weekend and sent.
Dave
Don't worry, D. When they get here, they get here!:whistle:
 
Just finished work and I'm on it! Hopefully get everyone's made and sent by the morning. I'll message those who haven't paid a bit later tonight.
Cheers
 
15417872403738306739744855880225.webp
 
Carbon fibre matt would be good Davey. Can pop down and pick them up at some point.
Yours are all ready matey. You gona collect?

Gloss black please
Waiting on some new gloss black after ruining yours :bag:

Same with yours @Olliebeak .
Should be done on Wednesday :)

Have made a few sets of standard carbon fibre if anyone is wanting a set of those.
Got time today to get ahead of myself and make a few extras
 
Can I have a set of carbon gloss please. Can you pm me payment details and I will send address information. Many thanks
 
Yours are all ready matey. You gona collect?


Waiting on some new gloss black after ruining yours :bag:

Same with yours @Olliebeak .
Should be done on Wednesday :)

Have made a few sets of standard carbon fibre if anyone is wanting a set of those.
Got time today to get ahead of myself and make a few extras


I'll pop down next weekend if that suits you?
 
Just tried my stoneguards on yesterday and the small lower ones do not appear to be magnetic, any suggestions, thanks
Fibre glass sill or filler may be ? Have you tried it on another part of the car ?
 
I wasnt aware you could get fibreglass sills and I dont think there is any filler, the sills are coming off soon to see whats what behind them.
I think the problem is the shape of the sill at the back, it is curved so the stoneguard wont lie flat , they do stick to other parts of the car, boot lid , rear wing etc.but not very strongly,
My car is a facelift widebody perhaps the shape of the sill is different?
 
I wasnt aware you could get fibreglass sills and I dont think there is any filler, the sills are coming off soon to see whats what behind them.
I think the problem is the shape of the sill at the back, it is curved so the stoneguard wont lie flat , they do stick to other parts of the car, boot lid , rear wing etc.but not very strongly,
My car is a facelift widebody perhaps the shape of the sill is different?
Fibre glass was only a thought
I have chrome effect from Dave on my sills and they seem fine
Send Dave a PM as I am sure he will sort something out
 
Back
Top