• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale NEW NEW Stone guards

Try laying the guard in warm water for a few minutes to make the vinyl more pliable. Worked for me.

Tony.
 
Used mine today and were spot on :thumbsup:
IMG_20181208_182433.webp
 
Yeah they should be fine mate, never had any issues from anyone else?
They should just bend to the shape of the sill covers.
 
I wasnt aware you could get fibreglass sills and I dont think there is any filler, the sills are coming off soon to see whats what behind them.
I think the problem is the shape of the sill at the back, it is curved so the stoneguard wont lie flat , they do stick to other parts of the car, boot lid , rear wing etc.but not very strongly,
My car is a facelift widebody perhaps the shape of the sill is different?
A thought are you putting them on the sill to far back where the shape changes ?
 
The car is SORN at the moment and kept in a lock up a short distance from my house, I will get a better look over the next few days and play around with the position.
On another subject the exhaust is blowing from the small resonator box, the exhaust on my car looks to be one piece from manifold to tail pipe, perhaps the original which hs done well if it is.
Anyone had experience on replacing the exhaust on a 1.9

thanks for your input
 
The car is SORN at the moment and kept in a lock up a short distance from my house, I will get a better look over the next few days and play around with the position.
On another subject the exhaust is blowing from the small resonator box, the exhaust on my car looks to be one piece from manifold to tail pipe, perhaps the original which hs done well if it is.
Anyone had experience on replacing the exhaust on a 1.9

thanks for your input
Replaced the back box with a LongLife S/S one made and fitted by them
 
Hi chap could I have a set in gloss black
let me know how to pay ect
cheers marv
 
Anybody heard from Davyhoogy? Still waiting for stone guards paid for in early December. Not replying to messages.
 
Think I’ll just wait a while before deciding where to buy from
 
Back
Top