Feels like someone is stealing my wife mate.I was a little sad when my old Z3 was driven away from home Sean.
Tony.
You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.
Feels like someone is stealing my wife mate.I was a little sad when my old Z3 was driven away from home Sean.
Tony.
Yep, 2ks worth of bits in my shopping baskets so farOh no don't be sad, think of the next one! Your gonna have £???? to spend. You'll have a ball!
FFS fella dont let Carrie see that!!!Feels like someone is stealing my wife mate.

I might let them do a trade and take her insteadFFS fella dont let Carrie see that!!!![]()
Lush! Love ordering bits, just never have money to order any!!Yep, 2ks worth of bits in my shopping baskets so far![]()
I don't care how agile a 1.9 may be it would get destroyed by a 2.8 on a track, just my
Lush! Love ordering bits, just never have money to order any!!

strange as the winner didn't contact me at allI wonder if the successful bidder is on this forum.
That’s not much money for so much car.The last 30 seconds was exciting, £3612
I think the 2.0 held it back Tec.That’s not much money for so much car.
Methinks its someone off the forum who knows the car.strange as the winner didn't contact me at all
I hope so. Be nice to keep it in the fold.Methinks its someone off the forum who knows the car.