• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD My Z is now for sale

Missed the engine size in the listing.

I still think that it should be in the title, but what do l know, it’s not me selling it.

Does look a very nice one for under £5k these smaller engine ones are a bargain if you don’t need the performance of the 2.8/3.0
 
2 bids on now. Good luck Sean, hope it gets what it deserves mate. £4k in my book. :thumbsup:
 
Please enlighten me Big Ears .... :)

Smaller engine racing series keeps cost down Mike. Simples.;)

Tony.

ps. Plus there's bound to be more available at lower cost for replacements when they gets trashed.
 
Nope, its a proven point that the 1.9 is a lot more chuckable than Z's with larger blocks being nose heavy .... ;)

The one advantage of the smaller block, but not the reason they race them.

Tony.
 
2 bids on now. Good luck Sean, hope it gets what it deserves mate. £4k in my book. :thumbsup:
the first bidder has put in a high bid so all I need is another bidder, I have someone local thats interested so hope they bid as they asked if I had a buy it now price.
 
the first bidder has put in a high bid so all I need is another bidder, I have someone local thats interested so hope they bid as they asked if I had a buy it now price.
Hopefully it'll shoot up at the end. More pennies for the next project. I'll be watching!!
 
9
Hopefully it'll shoot up at the end. More pennies for the next project. I'll be watching!!
Just got this notification from eBay. Reality kicking in yet @Sean d!!!
Screenshot_20180317-191933.webp
 
Stop it Grumps, he'll pull the plug ......................................... =))

Tony.
 
Stop it Grumps, he'll pull the plug ......................................... =))

Tony.
To late mate, has to be pulles 24 hiurs before the auction ends. :nailbiting:
 
They are not daft, the block will no longer be an 'off the shelf' BMW product.
I don't care how agile a 1.9 may be it would get destroyed by a 2.8 on a track, just my
To late mate, has to be pulles 24 hiurs before the auction ends. :nailbiting:
I can cancel the bid :D
I had it in the shop this morning to do a couple of niggly bits and take it for a final drive :(
 
I was a little sad when my old Z3 was driven away from home Sean.:(

Tony.
 
I don't care how agile a 1.9 may be it would get destroyed by a 2.8 on a track, just my

I can cancel the bid :D
I had it in the shop this morning to do a couple of niggly bits and take it for a final drive :(
Oh no don't be sad, think of the next one! Your gonna have £???? to spend. You'll have a ball!
 
Back
Top