Juvvajuvva
Zorg Addict
- Joined
- Mar 21, 2017
- Points
- 60
The engine size details are all on the posted!
You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

if you don’t need the performance of the 2.8/3.0

Strange but the chaps on the forum racing Z's have a Z3 1.9 ....![]()
..... and there'll be a reason for that.
Please enlighten me Big Ears ....![]()
Smaller engine racing series keeps cost down Mike. Simples.![]()
Nope, its a proven point that the 1.9 is a lot more chuckable than Z's with larger blocks being nose heavy ....![]()
the first bidder has put in a high bid so all I need is another bidder, I have someone local thats interested so hope they bid as they asked if I had a buy it now price.2 bids on now. Good luck Sean, hope it gets what it deserves mate. £4k in my book.![]()
but not the reason they race them.
Hopefully it'll shoot up at the end. More pennies for the next project. I'll be watching!!the first bidder has put in a high bid so all I need is another bidder, I have someone local thats interested so hope they bid as they asked if I had a buy it now price.
Just got this notification from eBay. Reality kicking in yet @Sean d!!!Hopefully it'll shoot up at the end. More pennies for the next project. I'll be watching!!

To late mate, has to be pulles 24 hiurs before the auction ends.Stop it Grumps, he'll pull the plug .........................................
Tony.

I don't care how agile a 1.9 may be it would get destroyed by a 2.8 on a track, just myThey are not daft, the block will no longer be an 'off the shelf' BMW product.
I can cancel the bidTo late mate, has to be pulles 24 hiurs before the auction ends.![]()
Oh no don't be sad, think of the next one! Your gonna have £???? to spend. You'll have a ball!I don't care how agile a 1.9 may be it would get destroyed by a 2.8 on a track, just my
I can cancel the bid
I had it in the shop this morning to do a couple of niggly bits and take it for a final drive![]()
Don't say that he'll start crying!I was a little sad when my old Z3 was driven away from home Sean.
Tony.