• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD My Z is now for sale

Have you shed a tear yet mate :(.
Moving on you will love the 2.8 when you've done it.
 
Exactly! I nearly bought it myself, seriously but I have too many.
Good luck on your new build mate and let’s hope someone on here who will treat it right got a gorgeous car.
 
Have you shed a tear yet mate :(.
Moving on you will love the 2.8 when you've done it.
No tears here pal, I am well ready for a 2.8. I have seen a really nice 3.0l for 4.5k, I could well be tempted :D
 
It’s not a sport,

Topaz 54k full history 5 owners
Asking 6k but if you rock up with cash,
Then who knows?
It’s super cheap at 6k!! Gumtree
 
Sean, it’s still up for sale! Ring him and get it!!!
I have my hands full with the 2.8 pal, my plan is to keep it for 3 years, then I can get my sweaty palms on 25% of my final salary pension :D,
 
Fair enough. My 2.8 is 240 brake anyway and it didn’t cost that much.
Alpina who does the beautiful kit lives near me so if you ever want to do it, give me a shout.
Comes with the 2.5 mani,67mm THB and really nicely machined mounts.
Can’t wait to hopefully see what you do with this one.
Cheers buddy.
 
Good news Sean:thumbsup:
 
Back
Top