• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD My Z is now for sale

Wow, I'm quite surprised Sean, you have worked hard and have some great mods. Anybody interested need only view your progress thread to see how this car has evolved. All the best with the sale mate . Look forward to seeing it's replacement come Zed fest :thumbsup:
 
GLWTS, from what I've seen of your car on the Forum its quite a tastefully modified car which a new owner wouldn't have to do any work on. They just have drive it and enjoy the admiring looks !!!
 
Sean, good luck with the sale. I'm sure it will sell quick and you'll get what you want for it. :thumbsup:I bet you'll be sorry to see it go:(, or are you well into the new project now:whistle:
 
Sean, good luck with the sale. I'm sure it will sell quick and you'll get what you want for it. :thumbsup:I bet you'll be sorry to see it go:(, or are you well into the new project now:whistle:
Thanks Dave, tip of the iceberg with the new project.
 
I don't think you will need any luck in this sale Sean. It's a stunner, and someone is going to get a cracker.
 
That car is a celebrity in its own right.
 
Runs out tomorrow, I think it will sell as I have had a few people seriously interested but no views
I this awful feeling of pending doom.
 
Stop being mardy. It's a car, get over it and move on fella. It's not like you've done much to it is it?? =))
 
Last edited:
Looks a lovely Z3. Is that all it’s worth? What engine is it. The listing needs to state what engine is fitted!! Unless l missed it.

A dealer near me has three 2.8 Z3 for sale at £8,000 and he is getting buyers at that money, one has sold.
(Rockvale Motor Co.)

Although they are all under 50,000 miles. Does 117,000 miles reduce the value that much?
 
Great looking car Sean, i’ll Buy a lottery ticket for tonight.
 
Looks a lovely Z3. Is that all it’s worth? What engine is it. The listing needs to state what engine is fitted!! Unless l missed it.

A dealer near me has three 2.8 Z3 for sale at £8,000 and he is getting buyers at that money, one has sold.
(Rockvale Motor Co.)

Although they are all under 50,000 miles. Does 117,000 miles reduce the value that much?
The engine size is stated on the item specs,
First bid is in
 
Back
Top