I decided that the front flexi hoses needed replacement and whilst I had it apart I would change the seals on the calipers.I had painted the calipers 2 years ago but some bits were scabby again around the dust seals and the only way to get at these was with the piston out. Got them all apart easily enough, I used the bike pump and an old tyre valve as an adaptor to fit in the hole for the flexi pipe to force the pistons out. All cleaned up and seals replaced now, pleased how they have turned out and easy enough to do. Cleaned up caliper and piston. All back together. The pair ready for refitting.