Event ZEDfest (North West) 2024

WEZ1963

Zorg Addict
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.2 Sport
Good morning everyone. 😎

With less than 2 weeks before our inaugural ZEDfest NW event, we’d like to ask a favour of you all. 🙏

There is a courtyard area right next to the main display field and we’d like to use this to showcase an example of each Z car model; so, Z1, Z3, Z3M, Z4, Z4M, Z8 and Alpina Roadster S.

If you have or know someone who has a Z1(!), Z3M, or Z8(!!), please get in touch and we can hopefully make this happen! 🤞👍 We already have a confirmed Z4M and Alpina Roadster S so the search has officially begun! 😎Likewise, if you have a rare, limited or unusual Z3 or Z4, get in touch and let’s make this happen! 💪👍

Thanks in advance everyone. 🙏

Last edited:

bronty

Zorg Addict
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 auto pre facelift
Just checked the weather and it looks ok
19 and sunny spells with no rain
I was wondering what is the best best to arrive

Robtp10

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
E85 3.0
Just checked the weather and it looks ok
19 and sunny spells with no rain
I was wondering what is the best best to arrive
I think 9am if you are displaying your car or 10:00am if just visiting, this link has some info:

bronty

Zorg Addict
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 auto pre facelift
I think 9am if you are displaying your car or 10:00am if just visiting, this link has some info:
Thanks you
I am looking forward to the event if any one is staying in Haydock hotels the A580 route is the quickest but boring
A nicer route is via billinge hill not much time difference

WEZ1963

Zorg Addict
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.2 Sport
Good evening everyone. 😎

As our first ZEDfest (North West) is quickly approaching, here is some information for you all regarding arrival times etc. 👍

Following discussions between the organisers, access to ZEDfest will be from 8.30am - 10.30am. Ideally, we’d like to get all exhibitors sited and static by 10am but understand and fully appreciate that some of you are travelling large distances to join us. As you’ll know, tickets are available online and on the day. If you’ve paid online, please have your receipt ready to show so that we can get you in quickly and reduce queueing. 😎

We’re aware of one person who will be arriving later but we’re prepared for this. If anyone else thinks they’re going to struggle to meet the 10.30am deadline, please contact us to discuss; we will get you in! 😉

The event will be static once you’re parked up; please don’t attempt to move your vehicle without notifying a steward first.

The event will finish at 4pm but if you need / wish to leave earlier, please inform a steward so we can get you off site safely. 😎

As the site hosts various businesses there will be visitors wanting to look at / speak to you about your cars; enjoy it! 😎👍

There will be a “Car of the Show” Trophy up for grabs on the day. The judging criteria for this will be very simple; “regardless of cost / rarity / condition etc, which car would you like to take home?” This creates a level playing field for everyone. 😎👍

Finally the weather will hopefully be playing ball as well with the forecast looking favourable. 🤞👍

Any questions; please ask! 😎👍

RickyBobby

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
MSport 23i Highline
Good evening everyone. 😎

As our first ZEDfest (North West) is quickly approaching, here is some information for you all regarding arrival times etc. 👍

Following discussions between the organisers, access to ZEDfest will be from 8.30am - 10.30am. Ideally, we’d like to get all exhibitors sited and static by 10am but understand and fully appreciate that some of you are travelling large distances to join us. As you’ll know, tickets are available online and on the day. If you’ve paid online, please have your receipt ready to show so that we can get you in quickly and reduce queueing. 😎

We’re aware of one person who will be arriving later but we’re prepared for this. If anyone else thinks they’re going to struggle to meet the 10.30am deadline, please contact us to discuss; we will get you in! 😉

The event will be static once you’re parked up; please don’t attempt to move your vehicle without notifying a steward first.

The event will finish at 4pm but if you need / wish to leave earlier, please inform a steward so we can get you off site safely. 😎

As the site hosts various businesses there will be visitors wanting to look at / speak to you about your cars; enjoy it! 😎👍

There will be a “Car of the Show” Trophy up for grabs on the day. The judging criteria for this will be very simple; “regardless of cost / rarity / condition etc, which car would you like to take home?” This creates a level playing field for everyone. 😎👍

Finally the weather will hopefully be playing ball as well with the forecast looking favourable. 🤞👍

Any questions; please ask! 😎👍
Is everyone with a ticket attending with a vehicle considered an exhibitor - in short do I ideally need to be there before 10:30? :thumbsup:

WEZ1963

Zorg Addict
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.2 Sport
Is everyone with a ticket attending with a vehicle considered an exhibitor - in short do I ideally need to be there before 10:30? :thumbsup:
Do you have a ticket / are you bringing a Zed?

WEZ1963

Zorg Addict
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.2 Sport
Yes mate I bought the ticket the other month and I'll be coming in the Z3.
In that case yes, you ideally need to be on site for 10.30. Is that going to be an issue? 😎

WEZ1963

Zorg Addict
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.2 Sport
IMPORTANT!
An email has gone out to all online ticket holders with the incorrect access / running times.

Access times are from 8.30 - 10.30 unless by prior arrangement and the event will run until 4pm. 😎👍

WEZ1963

Zorg Addict
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.2 Sport
Good evening everyone. 😎

We now have confirmation that we won’t have the full Zed range of models in the Courtyard area this year (must try harder next year! 😉👍)

This means that we have a few showcase slots to fill so if you want to be considered for one of these, please message me by midnight tomorrow (Friday) with the details of your pride and joy and we’ll see what we can do. 😎