• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale ZCARS Racing Series - Merchandise & Clothing

Something just a little bit special brewing for ZCARS Z3 Drivers. @CTZCar @Julian Jeffrey and Me...


FinalMockDesign.webp
 
I need one of these :D they look cool
 
Are they to scale , is tuckett really a giant. :whistle:
 
Is that you in Tucketts T shirt !!
 
A few more ZCARS Clothing ready to send out in good time for the final round of the season at Brands Hatch in November.
ZCARSOCTOBER.webp
 
Important
With regret it is looking likley that very soon I will be unable to supply ZCARS Clothing. Once I know for sure I will advise.
For now, if anyone is considering buying any clothing, please let me know ASAP so I can put through a final order.

More info to follow...

***Limited ZCARS Racing Clothing will soon still be able to order***
Watch this space :)
 
Last edited:
Hi All,

We have the following ZCARS Racing Caps and Wooley Hats IN STOCK!

10x Black Baseball Caps
2x Black Thinsulate Wooley Hats
1x Dark Blue Thinsilate Wooley Hat

All of which are £12.00 Each
£2.50 Delivery, or Collection at Brands Hatch 11th November.

Wooley.webp
ZCARS Cap.webp
 
Last edited:
@Mnbrennan I would like a new Woodley hat for Xmas please mine is over worn :p
 
A26C3FA6-C636-4C8C-998B-58621CF81014.webp


I’m ready for Brands Hatch this weekend. Are you coming? Grab yourself a hat from me while you are there! If not drop me a message and we can get them posted out to you.

Dan
 
I don't think I have enough ZCARS swag =))
20181107_193715.webp
 
***SPECIAL OFFER***
Ideal Christmas Present / Stocking Filler

ZCARS Racing Caps £7.99
ZCARS Racing Woolie Hats - £9.99

Payment can be made by either PayPal or BACS
Price excludes postage and packing charged at £2.50

Discounted price only available if ordered before Monday 7th January
 
Last edited:
Who fancy's the chance to win a ZCARS Racing Cap?

To enter - simply answer the following question by writing in the comments...

Since 2018 who runs ZCARS Racing Series?

A) Coupes and Convertibles Racing
B) Brands Hatch Motorsport
C) ZED RACE Limited

Entries Close on New Years Eve at MidNight
Good Luck!!!
 
Back
Top