• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale ZCARS Racing Series - Merchandise & Clothing

I will have to check it out in person then. No one has pics of the vest please?
It's been ordered but not made yet
I have show you that as well
All ZCARS stuff I have is top quality i am so pleased :thumbsup:
 
Hi All,

I am putting on a stock order for some clothes in the next couple of days, if anyone currently umming and arring about placing an order for some ZCARS Racing clothes then please let me know so I can order the garments in ready for embroidery. Doesn't need upfront payment if that helps, it'll just save us a little money our end to order a bulk stock rather then all individually.

Can either PM me, or comment on here.

Thanks, Dan :)
 
Daniel,
I would like to order one red polo shirt, men’s, medium.
One red, ladies, size 12.
If at all possible, could we collect at Silverstone please?
Thanks AlanG.
 
Daniel,
I would like to order one red polo shirt, men’s, medium.
One red, ladies, size 12.
If at all possible, could we collect at Silverstone please?
Thanks AlanG.

Thanks AlanG, I'll send you a PM now. Cheers
 
Following on from the successful opening round of the ZCARS Racing Series 2018 which took place at Silverstone, the following Merchandise & Clothing is now available to order.

Embroidered in house by the RaceWear department at Corbeau Seats UK these garments are offered in a range of colours and sizes. I, myself am a driver in the ZCARS series, in a BMW Z3 and work for Corbeau.

A portion of the total sales value will be sent directly to Julian (Series Coordinator) and into a ZCARS pot for future benefit to drivers, spectators and ZRoadster Forum Members in terms of corporate events, competitions and much more! (Please note, that although this has been aggreed, at present I have no official affiliation with ZCARS Racing to be supplying official Merchandise)

View attachment 83019

View attachment 83018

View attachment 83020

Prices are as follows

Caps - £12.00
Performance T'Shirt - £15.00
Polo Shirt - £20.00
Hoodie - £30.00

All prices including VAT but will be plus shipping (Shipping price will vary depending on location)


Thanks,
Dan
Hi
Can I please order two caps in black please?
Thanks
Simon
 
Special Offer ***Perfect Gift or get ready for ZCARS at Brands Hatch in November**

Result Wooly Ski Hat (Retail Price £12.00 + Delivery)

Order before 08/10/2018 - Special Price £7.99 Each + Delivery
WooleyHat2.webp
 
Back
Top