Z3 wanted

Bigtoe

Dedicated Member
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.2 Sport
Hi all,

just found the site whilst trawling through gumtree, ebay, autotrader, etc.
I'm looking (finally) for my first Z3 (1.9(138bhp) > 2.8) and ideally want a wide body model, up in the North West but will travel for the right car, just wondering if anyone knows of any straight cars out there that need a new home?

Budget is up to £3500 needs to be a manual with leather

cheers

Tony

Last edited:

Grumps

Always happy, apart from when I'm not 🤬
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i
Theres a few floating around. What sort of budget do you have in mind? May just help to siv out ones too cheap or dear.
Ooh and welcome aboard. :)

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Hi Tony, welcome from me too. Hope you find your car soon.:thumbsup:

Tony.

billz

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 3.0si Individual Ruby Black Last one produced in this colour combo
Welcome the budget would be a good. Otherwise you may get loads of links to cars that are either out of budget or do not meet your criteria.

Antm72

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
:welcome: Hope you find what you want buying one of the many that appear here will get you a well looked after car.Everyones budget is different but as said if we know it we can help and many members will give up their time to go and look at cars local to them so you get a good idea before you travel :thumbsup:
Good luck with your search :)

Nodzed

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
Z3M Imola and Z4 (e89)
:welcome:

Shelly

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 2.0 20i M Sport sDrive
:welcome: Hi and welcome from me too :coolsteer)

Bigtoe

Dedicated Member
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.2 Sport
Theres a few floating around. What sort of budget do you have in mind? May just help to siv out ones too cheap or dear.
Cheers Grumpy, looking upto £3500 as a max, ideally want a 2.2 or 2.8 (manual only though) but dont mind a tidy 1.9 or 2.0, most stuff i've seen is a bit tatty or silly money, dont mind waiting but i'm missing all this sunshine

Bigtoe

Dedicated Member
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.2 Sport
Welcome!

More details on what you are after would help us, there are some pretty decent cars on here for sale at the moment.

Gary
Hi Gaz, dont really mind which engine (apart from the 118bhp) and needs to be a manual and leather - would ideally like a wide body 2.2 or 2.8 but just want a straight car, dont mind if it needs a bit of cosmetics but not looking for a project, looking to spend a max of £3500

Bigtoe

Dedicated Member
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.2 Sport
:welcome: Hope you find what you want buying one of the many that appear here will get you a well looked after car.Everyones budget is different but as said if we know it we can help and many members will give up their time to go and look at cars local to them so you get a good idea before you travel :thumbsup:
Good luck with your search :)
Hi, very impressed with everybody's responses, seems like a good group of people, i've got up to £3.5k to spend just looking for a straight manual car with leather, any engine (bar the 118 bhp), ideally a 2.2 widebody car, just missed one today for £2650, gutted as i'd been calling him for the last 2 days!

Bigtoe

Dedicated Member
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.2 Sport
Welcome the budget would be a good. Otherwise you may get loads of links to cars that are either out of budget or do not meet your criteria.
sorry, yep up to £3500, ideally a 2.2 manual but any manual (apart from 118 bhp)