Z3 Retrim

Lina Hariri

British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8l
Hi, my Z3 2.8 1997 roadster needs an interior retrim. It got quite wet inside so I need all the carpets changed, the console swapped for something a bit more modern, I also leather seats to be done as well. I want heated seats. Also I want him to have a respray. I have just done the whole suspension and AC so mechanically he is fine. Just the cosmetic stuff to do. I also need the window rubbers to be changed and the hood to be changed. I have a doner car with a good hood. I live in Portsmouth so need someone on the Southcoast ideally. Any help would be appreciated.

Lina Hariri

British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8l
Thanks but I need someone to do the actual work for me. I have most of the interior and trim.

Dino D

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Manual
For this kind of work I'd looking for classic car restorers. Not the ones with fancy websites but smaller outfits whose rates can be surprisingly good value.
Classic car magazines might have classifieds listings or maybe even local papers worth a try as some of the older places don't even have websites round here!

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
I know @pgunter had a quote for some work on his seats from a relatively local bloke. He should see the tag and drop by soon (hopefully not to tell me I'm daft as it wasn't him! )

littlefeller

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
hi welcome, interesting you call it a him:) as its a german car it can only be a a him:whistle:

pgunter

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
2.2i Sport Zedshed Special
Hello people, yes @GazHyde was right.. I did get a quote from a very good company which is in my to do list when funds allow. The company is based up near Basingstoke at Popham Airfield. They do a complete range of services. I would say, give them a call and pop up and see them.

The web site is. http://www.klfautomotive.co.uk

Hope it helps.

pgunter

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
2.2i Sport Zedshed Special
Not far south east of Winchester if you fancy meeting up.. We do get together as a little group once in a while. Coffee at the burger van in Portsdown Hill Car Park.. Etc. Just keep your eyes on the forum or on the Facebook chatter.

Shelly

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 2.0 20i M Sport sDrive