• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Z3 OEM wind deflector

Alan W

Zorg Guru (I)
British Zeds
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Points
95
Location
Bexley, Kent
Model of Z
Z4 Coupe E86 3.0 si
In very good condition.. these were an optional extra sold by dealers.. be warned, they made two sizes.. deflectors were same size but the fitting posts were different distances apart, this one measures 755mm outside edge of post to outside edge of post.. you will also have to ensure you have the mounts which the posts fit into.. £40 plus postage by hermes
20210504_161917.webp
20210504_171715.webp
 
Last edited:
Hi Alan, I may be interested, but I am not clear how this fits to the car? I have a 98 2.8 without any roll over hoops. On the rear bulkhead in front of the roof, there are two plastic turrets, with what looks like circular holes/caps. Does this locate there or somewhere else, is this where the mounts would be?
 
Hi there needs to be two holes on the top of the bulkhead and on underside there should be two brackets.. basically the two posts on the bottom if deflector go through holes in bulkhead then click into brackets underneath? Hope that helps
 
OK, thank, I'll take a look. Do you have any pictures of it in situ?
 
Hi Alan, I may be interested, but I am not clear how this fits to the car? I have a 98 2.8 without any roll over hoops. On the rear bulkhead in front of the roof, there are two plastic turrets, with what looks like circular holes/caps. Does this locate there or somewhere else, is this where the mounts would be?
@Iamjonw

Jon - Assuming this is the same one (without roll over) these are the bits you need
Capture3.webp
Capture4.webp
 
Thanks @Nodzed so what l have is parts 1 & 2 the complete deflector unit and soft case, so you have to see if part 7 (two of them L & R) are lurkkng under the plastic bulkhead
 
My mistake, 6 is the bracket (part nos shown for L&R side) and 7 is the bolt to fit the bracket
 
Thanks Niall/Alan. I am guessing they wont be there, will try and take a look at the weekend. Planning to be down at the ZedShed with biscuits :-)
 
Thanks Niall/Alan. I am guessing they wont be there, will try and take a look at the weekend. Planning to be down at the ZedShed with biscuits :)
Sorry shed is closed this sat as the site is operationally open.
 
In very good condition.. these were an optional extra sold by dealers.. be warned, they made two sizes.. deflectors were same size but the fitting posts were different distances apart, this one measures 755mm outside edge of post to outside edge of post.. you will also have to ensure you have the mounts which the posts fit into.. £40 plus postage by hermesView attachment 180801View attachment 180803
I I' m interested. If is still for sale, I want it
 
Sorry shed is closed this sat as the site is operationally open.
Oh, never mind, but thanks for the heads up. I have a few little jobs to do, so will pootle along in my home garage. Oh and I will eat the biscuits;)
Hope to see you soon, still need to return your stereo puller tools.
 
Back
Top