• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Z3 Cream Sports Seats

It is I've gone over to the dark side and bought an ///M thing is I cant justify two Zeds I barely get the time to drive one let alone two, so as much as it grieves me, coz me and the Old Girl have spend some long nights in the garage together I need to let her go :(
 
Errrrrm let me think about that one :popcorn:
 
Last edited:
My black sports seat have now sold.
These are available
 
Does the passenger seat go up and down too as normally that function is only on the drivers one?
 
And my Z3 did too ..........................

Tony.
 
A friends W plate 1.9 passenger seat only goes front / back, the switch has no provision for up / down, only on the drivers that's why I asked.
 
A friends W plate 1.9 passenger seat only goes front / back, the switch has no provision for up / down, only on the drivers that's why I asked.
Maybe it's standard on the bigger engined models?
 
Back
Top