• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Z3 Black rear quarter panels, in perfect condition.

Krisztian Somodi

British Zeds
Model of Z
Left and right Z3 rear quarter panels in perfect condition. These came from a Japanese imported car. I bought these last year with the intention of respraying these for my car, but I found rear quarter panels in the needed colour. No rust, these are really good, and paint looks perfect too.

£120. I am not sure about posting these, they would probably get damaged, so whoever wants these will have to pick these up.

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Black?

Tony.

Dave Slayter

Zorg Addict
Left and right Z3 rear quarter panels in perfect condition. These came from a Japanese imported car. I bought these last year with the intention of respraying these for my car, but I found rear quarter panels in the needed colour. No rust, these are really good, and paint looks perfect too.

£120. I am not sure about posting these, they would probably get damaged, so whoever wants these will have to pick these up.
Hi. You contacted me regarding the Estoril blue panel I am after. Where are you based? Thanks, Dave