Z1 on the M27

Stratus_Coupe

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
Z4 3.0si Coupe
Didn't grab a photo (I was driving...) but I got passed by a red (hellrot?) Z1 this morning on the M27, eastbound, near J7. I've never seen one before, so it was like seeing a unicorn! Stunning condition, cruising along in the middle lane. Anyone else seen a Z1 around?

Low Rider

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
I've seen a few around the last one was at ZedFest

Shelly

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 2.0 20i M Sport sDrive

Grumps

Always happy, apart from when I'm not 🤬
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i
I'm down on the M27 every Wednesday. Parked up now just off J8. Never seen one down here before buy seen a few at events. Great looking cars.

Stratus_Coupe

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
Z4 3.0si Coupe
I'm down on the M27 every Wednesday. Parked up now just off J8. Never seen one down here before buy seen a few at events. Great looking cars.
J8 is my junction (I work in Hamble). I'll keep an eye out for your Zed, what's it look like?

Grumps

Always happy, apart from when I'm not 🤬
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i
I deliver to a place at Hamble.
Looks like this mate.
20160608_192923.jpg

Can be with or without the trailer depending on where I'm going next.

Stratus_Coupe

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
Z4 3.0si Coupe
Haha! Just realised im not in my zed down here I'm in my truck. The zed is @pgunter who came to meet me one night when I was parked up.
I'm normally in my daily in Hamble too. The Zed stays at home during work hours.

Jack Ratt

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
The West Country
Model of Z
2.8i AUTO and 2.8i MANUAL
When I was working at our London office a couple of years ago I saw a red Z1 near Gravesend, and it's the only one I've ever seen.

Mazza

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3 1.9 M44 Roadster Z3 2.8 Project
Don’t try to kid us....the M27 by J7 is full of old people going to M&S and is normally a car park =))
A Z1 in that area must have been lost !!!! :):):):)

Stratus_Coupe

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
Z4 3.0si Coupe
Don’t try to kid us....the M27 by J7 is full of old people going to M&S and is normally a car park =))
A Z1 in that area must have been lost !!!! :):):):)
Hahah so true! But it was the morning commute... I was trying to work out what the hell it was. At first I thought it might be a Fiat Spyder. Then it got closer and I spotted the little kidney grilles tucked away down near the road. Then I moved over and let it pass and marvelled in its 80's goodness.

Mazza

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3 1.9 M44 Roadster Z3 2.8 Project
That was a great spot....I would like to see one up close. The only one I’ve ever seen was on wheeler dealers, but I did get fairly close to the tele :whistle:

N

N4LLY

Didn't grab a photo (I was driving...) but I got passed by a red (hellrot?) Z1 this morning on the M27, eastbound, near J7. I've never seen one before, so it was like seeing a unicorn! Stunning condition, cruising along in the middle lane. Anyone else seen a Z1 around?
I saw a red Z1 in a pub car park in Battle, sussex. Might have been the same one.
I had a picture on my phone, but must have deleted it, cannot find it.

Stratus_Coupe

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
Z4 3.0si Coupe
I saw a red Z1 in a pub car park in Battle, sussex. Might have been the same one.
I had a picture on my phone, but must have deleted it, cannot find it.
Could easily have been the same one. I can't imagine there are many around!