• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

Wanted Wiring for heated windscreen washer jets

ShaneM

Regular Member
British Zeds
Joined
May 19, 2018
Points
14
Location
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Model of Z
2001 Z3 2.2 Widebody
Afternoon everybody, I'm wondering if anyone has (or knows where I can get) the wires that come from the main loom and connect to heated windscreen jets?

Cheers,

Shane
 
I guess BMW can probably get it for you :D
 
Is it just the wiring or the pipes and washer jets?

I've got the whole lot available if you're interested? I replaced it with new as the jets kept blocking up but I now think this is common (my new ones started doing it) as the washer fluid crystallises due to the heated jets.
 
Is it just the wiring or the pipes and washer jets?

I've got the whole lot available if you're interested? I replaced it with new as the jets kept blocking up but I now think this is common (my new ones started doing it) as the washer fluid crystallises due to the heated jets.

Hi, I have new jets but not the wiring that powers them. How much would you be looking for the lot?

Cheers,

Shane
 
Hi Shane,

If it's part 3 below it's just under £30 new and the one I bought actually included the pipe and most of the connectors you need (and I'm pretty sure it included the non-return valves as well but I could be wrong).

I'll get a picture of mine so you can see the condition but I know it didn't have non-return valves on it.

Cheers,

Tracey
upload_2018-10-29_10-8-21.webp
 
Hi Shane,

Just an update mate. I pick my new Zed up on Friday and would like to check the wiring/tubing in that first before I commit to selling my spare set to you; I hope you understand?

I'll be in touch next week one way or the other.

Cheers,

Tracey
 
Hi Shane,

Just an update mate. I pick my new Zed up on Friday and would like to check the wiring/tubing in that first before I commit to selling my spare set to you; I hope you understand?

I'll be in touch next week one way or the other.

Cheers,

Tracey

Did you ever have a look?

I still need the wiring.

Cheers,

Shane
 
Are these standard, I have them on the 2.8 but will never use them ;)
 
Did you ever have a look?

I still need the wiring.

Cheers,

Shane

Sorry Shane, still not had a chance to check - the washer bottle was empty when I went out to check once and I didn't have any washer fluid to hand so couldn't fill it. I'll get it back from the garage (giving it a health check) on Tuesday and I'll check then. Tracey
 
Back
Top