Afternoon everybody, I'm wondering if anyone has (or knows where I can get) the wires that come from the main loom and connect to heated windscreen jets?
Cheers,
Shane
Cheers,
Shane
You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.
Is it just the wiring or the pipes and washer jets?
I've got the whole lot available if you're interested? I replaced it with new as the jets kept blocking up but I now think this is common (my new ones started doing it) as the washer fluid crystallises due to the heated jets.
Hi Shane,
Just an update mate. I pick my new Zed up on Friday and would like to check the wiring/tubing in that first before I commit to selling my spare set to you; I hope you understand?
I'll be in touch next week one way or the other.
Cheers,
Tracey
Were fitted as an option on my car. If fitted they work automatically.Are these standard, I have them on the 2.8 but will never use them
Did you ever have a look?
I still need the wiring.
Cheers,
Shane