• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Wind Deflector (Perspex)

Power garage doors Geoff, go for it best thing since sliced bread mate!

Tony.
Not sure if we will go for them although on offer of £799 per door in a sale, 2 doors £1600 and having been retired for a few years now on limited income one has to think carefully what you spend your money on, but we will see. The up and over doors fitted at present let in lots of cold air in winter and dirt and would be nice to make it a cleaner warmer area.
 
That was for the basic model half as much again with all the trimmings that we would want and failed to get 2 for the price of 1 so decided to forget it.
 
Morning Shortie gal
No not permanently , It was raining in the morning got the car out 11ish. hood down and then decided to fill a slight dent on the top of roll bar and put a MSPORT(just 3 colour stripes) type sticker over it but it looked rubbish. Started early lunch as wife was going to do her stint at a childs play group where parents can bring children upto a certain age to play in a perpose built play area and have tea/coffee cake chat while they have fun. Then man came to demonstrate roller garage doors, then I had to go to Dunster beech to see what work had been done on a chalet that I have got to up date for a friend that lives back in Essex where we moved to Somerset from. When I got back I looked at shield in position which seems to be a very good fit but must give the rear window another clean as it has a few marks on so will have another go today and let you know.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lee
Did you put the deflector on @Geoff Crispin ?
Hi Shortie gal took the protective covering off the shield just now and near the top in the middle there is a mark which looks like they have started to engrave it the mark is about one & quarter inches down right in the middle and about quarter inch long slightly curved. The plain plastic protective covering is snagged in that position.Written on cardboard packing is Zedonist wont put it on the car.
I will have to wait till my wife gets back later this afternoon and use her mini ipad to take pice of shield and covering to see what Lee thinks ?
Please can you pass this info onto Lee for me please.

Thanks

Geoff
 
Hi Shortie gal took the protective covering off the shield just now and near the top in the middle there is a mark which looks like they have started to engrave it the mark is about one & quarter inches down right in the middle and about quarter inch long slightly curved. The plain plastic protective covering is snagged in that position.Written on cardboard packing is Zedonist wont put it on the car.
I will have to wait till my wife gets back later this afternoon and use her mini ipad to take pice of shield and covering to see what Lee thinks ?
Please can you pass this info onto Lee for me please.


Thanks

Geoff

Thanks for your Reply Geoff, Yeah I originally used that cardboard for zedonist but he cancelled his order last minute so I placed your deflector in there. Can you see if the damage was caused during posting for me, if your un happy with it I can get another one made.

Lee
 
Hi Lee
That was quick reply.
There is no damage to the cardboard what so ever, the damage does look like it has started to be engraved, but that would not answer why the plastic is damaged in that area, would they engrave with the plastic cover on or off ?
I will send pics later if thats ok as I cant perform that act I am a computer technophobe.
I dont want club to be out of pocket, it would cover up with a sticker I think anyway see what you think later.

Geoff.
 
Hi Lee
The attached is the best that we can do to get it to show up. As you can see the protective plastic is torn but the marks on shield one is deep and the other looks a bit like marks from something like super glue ?
 

Attachments

  • Wind shield.webp
    Wind shield.webp
    26.1 KB · Views: 184
Hi Lee
The attached is the best that we can do to get it to show up. As you can see the protective plastic is torn but the marks on shield one is deep and the other looks a bit like marks from something like super glue ?

I will private message you mate.

Lee
 
Do you do them for e89's? Sorry if it's already been mentioned.
 
Sorry mate only made these for the Z3, If you have a template I can get one made :)
 
Hi Richard, Have you looked on Ebay, there seems to be several on offer at the moment.

Mike
 
Lee don't forget I would like one please.
Niall
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lee
Hi lee
Just fitted my deflector today , and it's just braw as we say up here in Scotland :dog: :thumbsup:
 
You've spelt it wrong...
Ignore it, he was trolling at the time ;)
It has been brought to my attention that I have ill-chosen the word "trolling". The original posters comment was intended as a joke, and for my poor choice of words I apologise for the offence that was inflicted.
 
Thanks for the interest guys. Currently quite busy at the moment. But soon as I get some free time I'll get another batch made up.

Lee
 
Back
Top