What are the physical differences between oem and weisman hardtops out of curiosity?
@BMBabe has got a photo of her Z with my old Wiesmann on parked next to another Z with the BMW hardtop on at a day out at Silverstone.
You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.
What are the physical differences between oem and weisman hardtops out of curiosity?
I just looked at it again and I think he is (searching) for a Hamann Hardtop
Sorry, didn't make myself clear, yes he, and another guy in Saarland are looking for Hamann hardtops. I'm in Germany almost once every month picking up E30 parts, if you spot one, let me know, I could pick up if near my routes!I just looked at it again and I think he is (searching) for a Hamann Hardtop,not selling one as it says in any city and he will consider any offer.I think he means he will consider any purchase price!
Needs to be for a manual roof car I guess!
Looks like that Wiesmann fixing is only for the earliest cars then??My Oct 96 was manual without the gas strut but later manual roofs did get the gas strut.