What have you bought for your Zed this week?

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Hope you weren’t fleeced over the cost of them . . . . . :whistle:

Tony.

ExMX5owner

Staff member
Global Moderator
Supporter
Australian Zeds
Model of Z
99 2.0
I am sure they will look M-aaaa-aaaaa-d.(quoting Moog from MCM(
Ha ha, I personally am not too keen on them, however anything dark left outside in the sun here for longer than 15 seconds, you could fry an egg on. They are good solution for not cooking your arse... :whistle:

ExMX5owner

Staff member
Global Moderator
Supporter
Australian Zeds
Model of Z
99 2.0
Hope you weren’t fleeced over the cost of them . . . . . :whistle:

Tony.
Not ewe as well..Stanley's was bad enough...=)). The car did come with some faux leather meshed back ones, that did nothing to prevent the cooking of arses and worse still stuck to the backs of your legs when you went to leap off them. But the tops of them are a real snug fit on my rollover hoops, So I have a cunning plan, I'm sure you can guess what it is..;)

Last edited:

Oddly Godly

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
z3 2.8
I had staggered sizes on mine when I got it, it wound up with a set of Avons which wore out after a while (many thousands of miles) when I went for some more the tyre company didn't have both sizes in stoock so just had the fronts changed and had to wait for a couple of days for the rears. Sent the DSC crazy having new tyres one end and worn out ones the other. Just too sensitive.
I bought the hankooks because Avon had no stock of the rear 245 tyres in the country. Looking around now they seem to be back in stock. It's now the hankooks I can't find both sizes.

Zephyr

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
Not ewe as well..Stanley's was bad enough...=)). The car did come with some faux leather meshed back ones, that did nothing to prevent the cooking of arses and worse still stuck to the backs of your legs when you went to leap off them. But the tops of them are a real snug fit on my rollover hoops, So I have a cunning plan, I'm sure you can guess what it is..;)
I hope this doesnt ruin our relatioship, but I saw Santa and he said he has your present in his bag already.
272BCDE9-1E42-4EF8-AFB4-182F5BC2D25E.jpeg

ExMX5owner

Staff member
Global Moderator
Supporter
Australian Zeds
Model of Z
99 2.0
I hope this doesnt ruin our relatioship, but I saw Santa and he said he has your present in his bag already. View attachment 243149
Wow a new car, awesome. No mate your my new best friend, the wheel cover will have to go though, I might flick it here in the for sale section. It could be very popular.. :whistle:

ExMX5owner

Staff member
Global Moderator
Supporter
Australian Zeds
Model of Z
99 2.0
Last edited:

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
I had those on my Z3 and my E85 Z4. Very good tyres. Recommended by @Mint and @Bozzy.

Tony.

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport
I had those on my Z3 and my E85 Z4. Very good tyres. Recommended by @Mint and @Bozzy.

Tony.
Yep, I was always very pleased with them but couldn't get any last time. So, I'm on Avon ZV7s now as quite a few on here run them. They seem ok so far:thumbsup:

bombur

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 1.9, Z4 E89 2.3
Purchased a Blaupunkt OEM looking type stereo. Its replaced my Sony DSX-A410BT that I purchased after buying the car in May 2021. I want the retro look but actually the old one did look good! Anyway will be posting that for sale on here before it goes on Ebay/Gumtree
20230111_115213.jpg

20230111_093321.jpg