Archived UPDATE! Rutland Water Cruise - Sunday 8th June

Status
Not open for further replies.

ningaloo

Dedicated Member
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
UPDATE!

Unfortunately the pub I had in mind for lunch can't cater for us as there's over 30.. Most places already have near full bookings on Sunday.

So can I ask people to bring some lunch with them please, Sandwiches etc.
There is a cafe on site so for people unable too you'll be able to pick up something to eat from there.

It talks of a nice weekend so being sat on the edge of Rutland water with a picnic sounds pritty good to me ;)

Remember to bring your fold up chairs with you!!

If Mike n Sandy can bring 'old whistler' and water? I'll bring tea and coffee so everyone can have a cuppa.

The car park is £5 per car, all day stay.

We will still go for drive and just end up back at the car park. But if some would prefer to stay and wait for our return you can do so ;)
The drive I have lined up is about 50miles taking in some nice country roads ;)

Look forward to seeing you all Sunday!

Liam
Hi

Did omission everyone today ?

Turned up around 10.45 to the postcode given but couldn't find any z3's?

Tried the other stops around Rutland water but no sign - perhaps you had already started your cruise?

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
Turned up around 10.45 to the postcode given but couldn't find any z3's? Tried the other stops around Rutland water but no sign - perhaps you had already started your cruise?
This is the postcode you tried from the first post?

1. So on 8th June can you all set your satnavs to LE15 8BL.
    This is a large car park area next to the water sports and cycle centre near Whitwell.

With such a good turn out Normanton park hotel, our usual stop wouldn't be able to accommodate us.

I'm unsure if there's a cafe, there probably is.. So can I ask people to bring a flask or possible Mike n Sandy to bring old whilstler :D

We aim to be there for 10am

ningaloo

Dedicated Member
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Yes - It took me to the Car park with the climbing rock, cafe and cycle shops.

Status
Not open for further replies.