Sunglasses

abh29

Zorg Guru (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.2 Sports
Normally use Oakley oil drums but forgot them when out one day last year and bought a pair of Gill very impressed with them. The Polorization to a very high standard ,but they are a marine company. Also a lot cheaper than Oakleys.

Shelly

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 2.0 20i M Sport sDrive
I use shop brought ones about £20 :p
With sparkly diamanté on them ;)
They are good enough for me ;)

Lee

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
M Power
#ZedShed
Model of Z
Z4 Coupe 3.0si
I've always had rayban's with polarised lenses. I tried Oakley's once but found the tint too dark for early mornings and dusk. My eyes are extremely sensitive to light because my pupils are 1mm over size. Great in the dark but headache territory if I forget my glasses.

Lee

Rha

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 coupe sport.
I've always had rayban's with polarised lenses. I tried Oakley's once but found the tint too dark for early mornings and dusk. My eyes are extremely sensitive to light because my pupils are 1mm over size. Great in the dark but headache territory if I forget my glasses.

Lee
Remind me never to get into your passenger seat on a sunny day. =))
@Shortie_gal hope you've been aware all this time.(you poor thing) Ref the hint on covering his eyes with your hand to slow him down, now think you should just shut yours.=))

Roy.

Jack Ratt

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
The West Country
Model of Z
2.8i AUTO and 2.8i MANUAL
Oakley is my surname but I'm afraid Oakley Sunglasses isn't our family business. If it was I would give everyone on this forum a free pair =))

hard top

Zorg Expert (I)
Dutch Zeds
The M44 Massive
Oakley is my surname but I'm afraid Oakley Sunglasses isn't our family business.
Looks like cheap sh*** so you should be pleased that it is not....;)

Oakley Active Sunglass,Oakley online store~rqdgb.pw

bertiejaffa

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3M
Had my eyes lasered a few years ago so I am fortunate to be able to buy none prescription glasses. I prefer Police glasses - they are fashionable, stylish and also come with wide fitting on some styles to fit my planetoid shaped heed.

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
That was the payoff from spending quite a lot of money on having my eyes done, apart from being able to continue doing my job I could, for the first time in my life, wear "proper" sunglasses.:)

Tony.