• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Stone guards

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.webp
image.webp


The Hoogies looking the dogs Hoogies If I might say so myself!
Actual black like I wanted, blends in more (I went for plain matte black wrap)

My other set is a 'magnet' colour like below:

image.webp

image.webp

I like them too but wanted actual black for a change.Nice thing with all of them is that I can just keep them stuck inside the bootlid and changeover whenever I fancy.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    95 KB · Views: 323
Hi, do you make these in carbon fiber - I'm not sure which one goes well with the colour of my car, atlanta blau?
 
Hi, do you make these in carbon fiber - I'm not sure which one goes well with the colour of my car, atlanta blau?
Hi Faheem, I think @Antm72 made his out of carbon and his car is Atlanta Blue.

Tony.
 
@t-tony cheers! :)

@Antm72 You told me a little about them at Shepshed but I've forgotten :D What did the installation involve again?

Thanks :)
 
They are just Magnetic Faheem i layed a few strips of masking tale on the car and drew the shape i wanted.
I transferred this to the magnetic vinyl and cut it out its not a big job.
I then applied the carbon look to it and trimmed them down.
 
@Antm72 ah I assume you just got some carbon fiber wrap and applied it to the guards? :) did you buy the magnetic guards or did you just buy magnetic vinyl and cut them to your desired shape? :whistle: sorry I'm still a little lost.. =))
 
@Antm72 ah I assume you just got some carbon fiber wrap and applied it to the guards? :) did you buy the magnetic guards or did you just buy magnetic vinyl and cut them to your desired shape? :whistle: sorry I'm still a little lost.. =))
Yes applied the carbon fibre and brought the sheeting and cut myself...
 
Good few hours tonight cutting out templates for all remaining orders. Will be wrapping the rest of the week if I have time or Saturday if not. Should be all done this weekend FINALLY. as long as no one else orders =))
 
Is anyone waiting on a set?
Some are in the post should have arrived today or tomorrow.
I'm all done now just waiting on some estoril blue to arrive to finish one order.

I have a set of gloss Carbon fibre spare if anyone fancies them, £28 posted.
20160909_174238.webp
 
Davey I,ll have the gloss black fibre ones if you still have them & are you coming to the torksey lock run save on postage
pete
 
Good choice I bloody love them on my car since I had them on yesterday.
I'm not going there sorry :( Mr anti social!
If you give me a pm with your address I can get them posted today so they will be with you midweek.
 
Ebay warriors are out already. 2 sets sold on ebay, 1 side has apparently dropped off after 1 hour.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top