• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Stone guards

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the order book is not full, can I please put in an order for carbon blk ones please.
 
Will do mate, might be a few weeks if there's not enough material left from my first orders. But I'll be ordering more
 
Black on black would be a bit naff.
Have seen some chrome effect ones on black Zeds which looks good with the chrome vents.

Anything along these lines available?
Like this

20160523_212147.webp
 
It did this afternoon. No magnetic sheet yet. The darker red I think is a better colour, but I'll send you some pictures Friday afternoon when they're cut to shape so you can see the difference
Post the pictures of the red on here please :thumbsup:
 
I'll still take orders on here, it may be a few weeks for the latest orders it depends how many sets I get out of the 6meter roll that's getting delivered tomorrow, hopefully!
I'll post a picture of all the colours in a line so people can see what they all look like. I'm pretty excited to do them all!
I've just discovered coloured carbon fibre effect on eBay ha so may order some of each of those to experiment with.
IF anyone wants a change of colour or isn't quite keen I'll be happy to get them back and put something else on :)
 
Good news and bad news.
Today's delivery's consist of reds, Matt black, charcoal and the magnetic roll.
But not carbon or chrome.
So this weekend those who ordered those colours they will be done. Expect an inboxes picture of your finished product by sunday :)

Here the colours, @BMBabe
20160715_183231.webp


And here's the roll .... =))=))=))
20160715_183301.webp
 
Good news and bad news.
Today's delivery's consist of reds, Matt black, charcoal and the magnetic roll.
But not carbon or chrome.
So this weekend those who ordered those colours they will be done. Expect an inboxes picture of your finished product by sunday :)

Here the colours, @BMBabe
View attachment 37022

And here's the roll .... =))=))=))
View attachment 37023
That's a lot of Stone Gaurds :thumbsup:
 
So another update, been slowly making progress. It takes ages to cut them out of a large sheet as apposed to a small one.
I will have quite a few carbon sets finished today, so will post some tomorrow, ran out of carbon after 8 sets so I'll need more of that!
The coloured sets... well. The quality of vinyl is very poor, it's so thin it just bubbles and rips when trying to squeeze them out. So I'll be getting in touch with the supplier and swapping them for some decent stuff.
There's loads of magnetic sheet left so will cut more today and try the chrome sets and black gloss. Will get pictures up tonight.
Cheers for patience!
:thumbsup:o_O:dead:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top