• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Stone guards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will do Andy.
Chrome will have to be an extra £10 though for the vinyl. Will get all the orders sorted and made then get messages sent out for payments
 
I would also be interested in a carbon set:) please
 
Will do Andy.
Chrome will have to be an extra £10 though for the vinyl. Will get all the orders sorted and made then get messages sent out for payments
Hello , I think I messaged you on fb post, can I have a set of chrome please as think it will be best for my topaz unless you have a better suggestion?
 
Hello , I think I messaged you on fb post, can I have a set of chrome please as think it will be best for my topaz unless you have a better suggestion?
Ian? Yeah I'll sort you a set of chrome. I think they will look fantastic with the chrome grills on a topaz blue!

I would also be interested in a carbon set:) please
Will do :thumbsup:
 
Hi Dave
Could you add me to the list for a set of carbon black please
Let me know via PM and I will sort out payment
Thanks
Chris
 
Better get my order in. Can I have a set in carbon black please. Can collect from Sunderland area when they are ready. Will pm you to arrange. Thanks.
 
Postage within the UK is <£4 not recorded or £8 signed. I assume we are all trustworthy guys and gals so I'll keep the costs down.
Europe is about £10 and further a field around £15.
Once I've got all the bits and pieces I'll worth out the costs and give everyone a final price including postage!
 
Davy, the ones in the picture for ebay, are they carbon black?
20160528_115459.webp

Yeah carbon fibre effect.
Mine are rubbish though will be better quality
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top