• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale SEAT LIFT MOD

Hi Barry. Further to my earlier post, I will admit to being a complete numbnuts vis; all things IT. It has taken me hours to navigate the website to make contact. I would like to purchase a set of lift mods and your armrest plus cup holder (at the front) in black leather. Also, I would like to buy a steering wheel extender. Do you supply or can you recommend a source?
Simon. In the UK. Best Regards.
 
Hi @Southernboy, I've seen what you've said about these helping taller drivers but does that mean that they would be a problem for smaller drivers. My wife is 5'2" and already has to use a backrest to push her forward. Thanks, Chris
 
I would be interested in a set if still available.
 
Gents the last tine I had contact from Barry he had been in hospital anmd was not to good, that was last year and have had no replies to my messages since can only presume that he may be back in hospital //
 
Sure Geoff. I see Barry was on whatsapp this morning and I have messaged him. Cheers, Andrew
 
Barry got wacked pretty hard by the bat flu (Covid) and is still not well but is recovering. So in short he is relatively OK and hopes to fully recover and be back at work as soon as he can.
 
Thanks Sajk Thanks for the update, I know that he had covid bad back in November so hopefull back on here soon Regards Geoff
 
Hi There,

Hope Barry is ok.
Has anyone been able to get in touch with him lately?
 
Not seen or heard from him for over a year now.

Tony.
 
Hi There,

Hope Barry is ok.
Has anyone been able to get in touch with him lately?
The last time that I was in contact with him he had Covid and no replys since, but months ago there was a chap on here or fb page that lived in SA and said that he was still around but nothing so dont know
 
That would be me. He sold his Z some time ago. Will drop him a message.
 
Sorry Sajk I did not scroll back to see who but remembered, please tell him that I and others have asked afer him I used to forward his goods on to places that he could not from SA. Geoff
 
Sorry Sajk I did not scroll back to see who but remembered, please tell him that I and others have asked afer him I used to forward his goods on to places that he could not from SA. Geoff

Dropped him a message on WhatsApp.
 
I have a different type of seat lifters kits which I sell. These are 2 for less than the price of one of his. If you’re hellbent on one of those fair enough, if not you can PM me.

Tony.
 
I have a different type of seat lifters kits which I sell. These are 2 for less than the price of one of his. If you’re hellbent on one of those fair enough, if not you can PM me.

Tony.
Sounds like a good idea to me
 
Back
Top