• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale SEAT LIFT MOD

I was interested in a set too please if they are still available ?
 
Hi Stephen.

I have some in stock. £36 per seat.
I will need postal details.
PayPal account name is :- [email protected]
Please be very patient - the postal guys here are seriously crap, and can take a week or more from postal date to get stuff processed and onto an aircraft.
I post registered airmail / signed for.

Cheers
Barry
 
Hi Stu.

I have some in stock. £36 per seat.
I will need postal details.
PayPal account name is :- [email protected]
Please be very patient - the postal guys here are seriously crap, and can take a week or more from postal date to get stuff processed and onto an aircraft.
I post registered airmail / signed for.

Cheers
Barry
 
Is a set at £36 for one seat or a pair of seats for one car please? I have the same issue with my daily driver being an E36 318ti as well as the Z3.
 
Hi Geoff.

It is a set for one seat. I can let you have a set for £32 incl postage to UK.

Barry
 
Hi Stu.

I have some in stock. £36 per seat.
I will need postal details.
PayPal account name is :- [email protected]
Please be very patient - the postal guys here are seriously crap, and can take a week or more from postal date to get stuff processed and onto an aircraft.
I post registered airmail / signed for.

Cheers
Barry

Hi Barry

Do you still have a set in stock..? And can you send it to Denmark..? :-) Thanks!
 
Hi Martin

I have none in stock at the moment unfortunately.
I am having more machined, but they will only be ready in about 10 days.
I will PM you when they are ready. No problem sending Denmark

Barry
 
Sounds great - much appreciated! The Z3 is in winterstorage until april, so no rush for me...

Looking forward to hear from you
 
Hi Martin

Yes there is news, unfortunately not good though.
With the CV issue we are all on a 3 week lockdown here..so not much to be done for a while.
Hopefully it won't continue longer, but I guess one can't say right now.
I will let you know asap we are up and running again.

Barry
 
Hi Martin

Yes there is news, unfortunately not good though.
With the CV issue we are all on a 3 week lockdown here..so not much to be done for a while.
Hopefully it won't continue longer, but I guess one can't say right now.
I will let you know asap we are up and running again.

Barry

I fully understand you’re situation - hope you are all okay and everybody comes out on the other side without big losses and in good health...

Take Care!
 
Hi Barry,

I'm interested in ordering a set for both seats, shipped to the US, if you're up and running again. These are much shorter than the usual coupling bolt method?

Thanks!

David
 
Hi Martin.

I hope to have some ready in about 2 weeks time. I will let you know asap.
Cheers
Barry
 
Hello Barry I’m also interested in a set for both seats when available.

Thank you
john
 
As above .... I am also interested in a set for my seat
Please advise when they are available
cheers
Darren
 
Good morning guys.

Some good news and some not so good.
I will have enough parts for 4 seats only this week. So I'll be able to post by Friday or Monday next.
Please PM me asap if you are still interested.
£35.00 per seat.

Thanks
Barry
 
Hello Barry,

I'm interested in the seat uplift kits for 2 seats, also the seat belt plastic guide prevention Z in black, also an armrest for a console WITH the cup holders.

Does this qualify for a small discount? :whistle: PM me and we can sort it, no rush if others need the parts quicker.

Kind Regards

john
 
I have one set of the seat lift mod left and shan't be making any more for a few of months... Anyone wanting this set, PM me asap £36 incl postage to UK / Eu.
Many Z3 members have fitted this mod - it is designed specifically for the Z3 and when fitted will be as safe as the OEM seat fitment.. It raises the front of the seat mounting so that it reduces the tendency to slide forward on the leather seats under braking and normal driving... also, if you're taller than average, it'll provide a little bit more leg room.
Comes with fitting instructions and takes about 10 minutes to fit. No special tools and you don't need to remove the seat or disconnect the battery..:cool:


Hi. Would you have a set available as I would very much like to buy them? Also your armrest with a cup holder in black leather.
I am in the UK. My name is Simon. Best Regards.
 
Back
Top