Write Up Scottish run September 2020

Nodzed

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
Z3M Imola and Z4 (e89)
We were touched by the kindness and generosity of those who attended this year's Scottish run.
View attachment 157895View attachment 157897
Lynne is over the moon with the flowers.
Your gift to me is very fittingView attachment 157899
I got a bottle of Glenlivet 15yr old French oak reserve for my 40th it as you can see is nearly finished as is the last 10 years.
It us my 50th in just under 3 weeks and it now seems fitting to finish the first bottle in the next couple of weeks and open the new one on my 50th ( to which the first glass will be raised to all you guys)
I also feel it is fitting that this bottle has been presented to me by such a great bunch of people friends old and new ( met through the last 5 yrs ) who came together to make a great weekend in whats been a tough year.
And hopefully next year will start to bring back brighter days for us all.

So once again we would both like to thank you one and all.
And we are both so glad that you all enjoyed your weekend so much .
For me the weekend spoke volumes of the people who are members and attend these events even through all the planning things happen like getting stuck for an hour in traffic ( because of an accident) less than 3 miles from the hotel on Saturday then stuck in Glencoe on sun morning then having to split into 2 groups so I could go back to assist Dave & Mue not an unhappy word from anyone says a lot about the great people that are on this forum and I thank you for that.

Looking forward to getting the ball rolling again for Scottish run 2021.

Stephen and Lynne :thankyou::thankyou::drinks:
It was the very least we could do for such a great weekend organised in such uncertain times. You both did an amazing job and I can imagine how stressed it made you both. But thank you for a weekend of fun in what's been a horrible year.
Niall & Ali. :thumbsup:

Stevo7682

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
The M44 Massive
Scottish Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 Individual Dakar / Orinoco Individual
1 bottle lasted 10 years. Whats the matter - dont you like it ?

Soz ! Your photographs and tour look absolutely brilliant, hope I can have the privilege of making one one of these days ...
Special bottle that one .
One of a few bottles I own
That one only gets sampled on certain occasions as got it for my 40 th

Mad2718

Zorg Guru (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3
Enjoy , you both deserve it. You both worked so hard in difficult times and made the weekend work for everyone that attended, no matter what difficulty came up.
Mue and I certainly will not forget the weekend. We met a great bunch of people and look forward to seeing everyone again and getting to know you all more.