Archived Rutland Water Meet - saturday 28th April

Status
Not open for further replies.

pete59

Zorg Addict
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
looks like rain mark and ive polished the zed like glass!,rovers are not the correct manufacturer and will look crap so only zeds mate,if i can use my shiney zed you go to use yours.kind regards pete.

z3cade

Zorg Guru (III)
East Anglian Crew
Well said Pete.. :D
I'm affraid it's zeds only mark..

Don't want no :car) to cramp our style...

pete59

Zorg Addict
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Mark you come in your Zed,and lend the rover to that"" Turd "The Wizards Sleeve for the day.then you have no excuse.

B

badman gee

pete59 said:
Mark you come in your Zed,and lend the rover to that"" Turd "The Wizards Sleeve for the day.then you have no excuse.
dont you like the sleeve pete?

pete59

Zorg Addict
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
I think the Sleeves a brill chap and should be on the forum far more,back to sat mark its looking very wet on the forcast,and like i said i have realy polished my zed used my new power buffer thing and is like glass and the wheels are ace,its going to be hard to take it out in what looks like loads of rain,but i can clean it again ,so i hope you do bring yours out to play mate,its not like all the bloody salt i had on mine after sandringham.

B

badman gee

pete59 said:
I think the Sleeves a brill chap and should be on the forum far more,back to sat mark its looking very wet on the forcast,and like i said i have realy polished my zed used my new power buffer thing and is like glass and the wheels are ace,its going to be hard to take it out in what looks like loads of rain,but i can clean it again ,so i hope you do bring yours out to play mate,its not like all the bloody salt i had on mine after sandringham.
:D :-bd

T

The wizzards sleeve

pete59 said:
missed you too pete :x

and that camp hat you wear.

:p

pete59

Zorg Addict
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
well sleeve,great your back and sorry i called you a turd ,it was a slip of the key board,and i was hopeing to arrive top down in my camp flying hat.on sat

T

The wizzards sleeve

pete59 said:
well sleeve,great your back and sorry i called you a turd ,it was a slip of the key board,and i was hopeing to arrive top down in my camp flying hat.on sat
look forward to seeing you big boy. :ymdevil:

z3cade

Zorg Guru (III)
East Anglian Crew
Nobody likes the sleeve ... Especially a rover 75 driving sleeve :car) :p

B

badman gee

z3cade said:
Sleeve doesnt like you.

thinks your as camp as a row of tents :ymsmug: :ymtongue:

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport
badman gee said:
z3cade said:
Sleeve doesnt like you.

thinks your as camp as a row of tents :ymsmug: :ymtongue:
I think this is all a bit of a 'Carry On!!!' Barbara :ymdevil:

pete59

Zorg Addict
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Weather looking better all the time for rutland on sat,now saying odd chance of a shower but very little. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D :coolsteer) :coolsteer)

B

badman gee

pete59 said:
Weather looking better all the time for rutland on sat,now saying odd chance of a shower but very little. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D :coolsteer) :coolsteer)
good, i will get rovie ready ;)

board

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
M Roadster
z3cade said:
Can always see if they float in the res :D

board

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
M Roadster
badman gee said:
careful boy, careful.

;)
Get Liam to show you where to park in Nether Hambleton and you'll be just fine :D

Status
Not open for further replies.