30 @TaffZee
31 @bertiejaffa
32 @MAURICE THE MARTIAN
33 @stephano033
34 @Fivespoke
35 @Lee Barraclough
36 @Not ready yet
37 @Synclare

Right you lovely lot.....it's been a while since we put our names down for this one and I know circumstances can change through no fault of our own. Is there anyone at this stage who put their name down who can no longer make it. I'd like to give others the chance to join who may need enough notice to book accommodation.
If you need your name removing, there's no drama as this is gone be a big one and wouldn't like members to be disappointed.

Mac Romans

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
My s***'s custom!
I've had a place free up for you @Gwyndaf , I've added you to the list (number 15 as I'm not shifting everyone!).

@Bozzy if your offer still stands I could do with getting our heads together as it'd be great if you could lead out one of the groups?

Bozzy

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
3 2.8
I've had a place free up for you @Gwyndaf , I've added you to the list (number 15 as I'm not shifting everyone!).

@Bozzy if your offer still stands I could do with getting our heads together as it'd be great if you could lead out one of the groups?
Yes the offer still stands mate....if people can cope with tootling along behind me,with the chance of an unscheduled mystery tour :).

Steve

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
will it be satnav (which I don't have) or good 'ole' old school map?
Could be just a guesstimate !! Either way it's bound to be fun.

Tony.

Mac Romans

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
My s***'s custom!
Thats usually Moz's mantle... =))

In all seriousness though, whats happening with the route, will it be satnav (which I don't have) or good 'ole' old school map?
I'll produce a "Mac-Nav" for the day! No batteries required (mainly cos it's too hard to get them into the paper). Full route description will be handed out to all cars. There will be three groups, each with a leader who knows the route and a sweeper at the back. Each group will remain as a unit so no one will be left.

pgunter

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
2.2i Sport Zedshed Special
Can I suggest @Mac Romans you do not allow @GazHyde to lead a group.. He likes to go his own route... As per the South Downs.. leading his group around the Tunnel rather than through it.. lol.

pgunter

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
2.2i Sport Zedshed Special
Hope it will be a similar route this year too.

Grumps

Always happy, apart from when I'm not 🤬
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i

I'd like to run with in the short fellas group please! @Bozzy, I like to have a plod as one or two of you may know!

Status
Not open for further replies.