Nextbase dash cams Aldi?

Lazzzydog

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
They were still £49.99 in Newport Aldi yesterday or I would have bought one. Looking at your footage I am guessing you bought yours from the Donnington Aldi. Time for another ride out to negotiate with the manager at Newport. The picture quality is plenty good enough for me. Thanks for the heads up. :thumbsup:

PS. I am still waiting to see the footage of your son trying to ram me on the Shropshire Cruise!

Last edited:

Bampz

Zorg Guru (I)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Called into local Aldi yesterday and none in stock , asked assistant who went to check and suggested as not a new offer may not get anyone and as still available on line to order one that way too be sure

Lazzzydog

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z

ZTec

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3
Ordered mine Sunday, despatched yesterday. See what it’s like against my nextbase.

Mnbrennan

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
M Power
#ZedShed
Model of Z
BMW M Coupe / 2.8 roadster
I bought a couple of these online

Synclare

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
3rd Party Trader
Model of Z
I've tried two aldi stores and non, they say they've been out a month now :(

Shieldz

Zorg Legend
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 1.8
I was looking at a similar one on eBay but then the timely post from @gookah appeared. I didn’t want to spend much as it’s more of a gadget for me but always prefer to buy known brands if possible and as the Voyager is a rebadged Nextbase was a no brainer. Even if a little more money.

For the money the Groupon one seems to be of similar spec but with the advantage of a rear camera included... not sure where you’d fit that on a Zed.

The only thing with the cheaper ones (inc. Voyager) is no GPS so it wont tell you the speed and location, should you need that.

the Nefyn cat

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
Actually in Nefyn. My, that took a while.
Model of Z
2.2i Sport
Just happened to pass the Porthmadog branch of Aldi today, and they've still got them in stock. Got one less now, though.:) Not much use to the rest of you, but Aldi have still got them, and definitely £39.99. Another job to do.

Shieldz

Zorg Legend
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 1.8
So lots of us now have shiny new dash cams :) I've just been Googling trying to find out if you need to display a sticker saying you have one fitted. From what I can see you don't (in a private vehicle) but can anyone confirm?