• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD NEW Stone Guards

Thanks I have chrome trim inside and plan to change my bonnet vents to chrome so yes chrome please. Let me know how to pay. Thanks
 
I think I've messaged everyone who's asked for guards, if I haven't then give me a message.
I've posted 4 chrome sets the other day hopefully you all get them today or tomorrow. There's a clear film over the top your can't really see it and it's hard to get off haha sorry.

P.s pictures please when they are on :)
 
Are mine included in that batch mate?

On and of course will post some pics ;)

I might keep thar clear film on them until they start to get little chips on them, sort if like an f1 drivers helmet tare strips ;) haha

I think I've messaged everyone who's asked for guards, if I haven't then give me a message.
I've posted 4 chrome sets the other day hopefully you all get them today or tomorrow. There's a clear film over the top your can't really see it and it's hard to get off haha sorry.

P.s pictures please when they are on :)
 
I think I've messaged everyone who's asked for guards, if I haven't then give me a message.
I've posted 4 chrome sets the other day hopefully you all get them today or tomorrow. There's a clear film over the top your can't really see it and it's hard to get off haha sorry.

P.s pictures please when they are on :)
 
Are mine included in that batch mate?

On and of course will post some pics ;)

I might keep thar clear film on them until they start to get little chips on them, sort if like an f1 drivers helmet tare strips ;) haha
Yess yours are. Hopefully yours isn't the one I half peeled off then =)):facepalm:
 
I think I've messaged everyone who's asked for guards, if I haven't then give me a message.
I've posted 4 chrome sets the other day hopefully you all get them today or tomorrow. There's a clear film over the top your can't really see it and it's hard to get off haha sorry.

P.s pictures please when they are on :)
They arrived this morning, peeled and fitted, look very smart. Will take some photos when we go out today. Many thanks. Alan
 
@PeteZ3 I may have lied, I got your money through after I'd left the house on Monday. I'll post yours this afternoon though you might get them tomorrow
 
arrived this morning & yes i got the half peeled ones lol
will clean car & fit at week end
many thanks pete
 
Took the zee out for a run in the sticks, photos as promised. Alan
IMG_0025.webp
IMG_0027.webp
IMG_0026.webp
 
Received today magnetic as well I thought I might have to go out and buy glue!! Will fit at the weekend and send some photos. Just have to get the covering film off. Cheers John
 
I'm going to make a big batch of these and since I'm not coming to zedfest this year (boohoo), @roadvoyager1 is kindly going to bring them down for you all. So if anyone wants some and wants to save on postage you can get a set there.
I'll make something like 6 chrome, 6 carbon and 2 gloss carbon.
 
Back
Top