Thanks I have chrome trim inside and plan to change my bonnet vents to chrome so yes chrome please. Let me know how to pay. Thanks
You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.
I think I've messaged everyone who's asked for guards, if I haven't then give me a message.
I've posted 4 chrome sets the other day hopefully you all get them today or tomorrow. There's a clear film over the top your can't really see it and it's hard to get off haha sorry.
P.s pictures please when they are on![]()
I think I've messaged everyone who's asked for guards, if I haven't then give me a message.
I've posted 4 chrome sets the other day hopefully you all get them today or tomorrow. There's a clear film over the top your can't really see it and it's hard to get off haha sorry.
P.s pictures please when they are on![]()
Yess yours are. Hopefully yours isn't the one I half peeled off thenAre mine included in that batch mate?
On and of course will post some pics
I might keep thar clear film on them until they start to get little chips on them, sort if like an f1 drivers helmet tare stripshaha


They arrived this morning, peeled and fitted, look very smart. Will take some photos when we go out today. Many thanks. AlanI think I've messaged everyone who's asked for guards, if I haven't then give me a message.
I've posted 4 chrome sets the other day hopefully you all get them today or tomorrow. There's a clear film over the top your can't really see it and it's hard to get off haha sorry.
P.s pictures please when they are on![]()
Just slap them on and they'll stay putReceived today magnetic as well I thought I might have to go out and buy glue!! Will fit at the weekend and send some photos. Just have to get the covering film off. Cheers John
I believe they are carbon.Hi mate, I like the one's on the yellow Z are the carbon or plain black ? Cheers Phil
Hi any chance of a set in black ? Cheers PhilI believe they are carbon.