Couple of teasers for you guys :D:D
20131115_111425.jpg
20131115_111435.jpg

Aceman

British Zeds
3rd Party Trader
Model of Z
///M Roadster
Well what a day, you guys are in for a real treat just make sure you have some comfy shoes on.;)

See you all tomorrow.

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport
That's a very nice looking blue Z3 on the stand, whose is it?

Mike

Aceman

British Zeds
3rd Party Trader
Model of Z
///M Roadster
It is indeed a very nice Z3, I believe it belongs to one of the bmw club guys wives there is mention of it in the latest club mag. I think it must have had a professional detail as it didn't have one swirl mark that I could see and all the plastics were jet black in fact it looked better than it would have come out of the showroom when new.

I am sure Mark will be giving it some scrutiny tomorrow. ;)

B

badman gee

It is indeed a very nice Z3, I believe it belongs to one of the bmw club guys wife there is mention of it in the latest club mag. I think it must have had a professional detail as it didn't have one swirl mark that I could see and all the plastics we jet black in fact it looked better than it would have come out of the showroom when new.

I will give it a once over!

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport
Can't hold a candle to Mark's car, his is hardly used. But still a very nice car. The lights in the hall really makes the colour look so much richer. Wish I was going now.

Mike

Last edited:

Aceman

British Zeds
3rd Party Trader
Model of Z
///M Roadster
Just a heads up for everyone going tomorrow I was queing for an hour off the M42 this morning it was that busy but once actually on the nec roads it flowed quite well and got parked quite easily. They are running buses from the car parks or you can catch a taxi if you don't want to wait that only costs £1 and takes you right upto the main doors, beats queing for the bus.

La_vida_diver

Zorg Guru (I)
British Zeds
The West Country
Model of Z
Z3 2.8 Roadster
It is indeed a very nice Z3, I believe it belongs to one of the bmw club guys wives there is mention of it in the latest club mag. I think it must have had a professional detail as it didn't have one swirl mark that I could see and all the plastics were jet black in fact it looked better than it would have come out of the showroom when new.

I think you will find that it is Simon Alcorn's Wife (Simon is the Alpina Register chairman) and he Wins Pride of ownership at the National competition so it is unlikely that it had a professional detail he would not take the risk his work is better than a pro's. He is also one of the good guys! I am talking to him about camping for Silverstone next year as he has been doing Silverstone classic for 10 years (and he is younger than Gaz).

Have fun guys.

Mr-P

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
Sold Z3M
Was there today only :( is a great show with lots of nice stuff to look at as well. Here a few taken with the compact.
DSCF1021.JPG
DSCF1029.JPG
DSCF1035.JPG
DSCF1043.JPG
DSCF1048.JPG
DSCF1053.JPG
DSCF1073.JPG
DSCF1088.JPG
:-

B

badman gee

Good day out today.

Good to see you Ian and meet you rev! (Nick)

Pictures to follow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rev

Aceman

British Zeds
3rd Party Trader
Model of Z
///M Roadster
Likewise Mark and good to put a face to the name Nick, hope the wife didn't give you too much of an ear bashing for gassing with us too long.;)

Rev

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
It was nice to meet up, and a shame that Gary couldn't make it. I hope he gets better soon.

I cannot believe the size of the show. It is tremendous, something for everyone.

Mus admit to being really tired after walking what seems miles.

:)

Aceman

British Zeds
3rd Party Trader
Model of Z
///M Roadster
Yes it is an extremely tiring day an coupled with going out tonight for a meal I am totally bushed. A nice sunday morning lay in me thinks. :D

Woody100

Zorg Legend
Model of Z
It was a fantastic show, I did hang around the BMW stand at 12 but obviously not ever meeting anyone it was difficult to pick out you guys ! Other than making a complete idiot of myself by tapping everybody on the shoulder and saying you got a z3 I kind left ! First ever Z1 I've seen in the flesh too (nice car)

Status
Not open for further replies.