Bozzy

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
3 2.8
Mahoosive stickers and some Decals.

I bought these off eBay while we were in Florida last year,

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/M-Perfor...-2-Pcs-/401439361298?var=&hash=item5d77a68912

I told Mike I had some mahoosive stickers coming soon and here they are, ........... sort of. Gary helped me fit the first one on the driver's side and it covered the whole sill just about, 5" or so wide right to the front. I wasn't sure and after two days aided with my trusty heat gun and a ramp at work it ended up in the bin. Thinking time.
Using the other one and some masking tape I messed around laying it against the car and trimming it until I ended up with the shape you see. I think it works well against the shape of the car. Next I bought a sheet of vinyl from where Andy works and turning the cut one over and marking round it, I ended up with a pair ready to fit. Last night's effort and Sunday afternoon.
View attachment 82426 View attachment 82427

Tonight's bit was the finishing articles designed by me and produced by Andy's work. Just in case you can't see it, it says

View attachment 82429
Obviously doesn't work for a Z3 though.;)

View attachment 82430 View attachment 82431 View attachment 82432 View attachment 82433 View attachment 82434

I like them, hope some of you do too.:)

Tony.

ps. I didn't want to use ///M Performance ones which came with the black bits.
It's a thumbs up from me Tony, subtle but effective :thumbsup:.

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
It certainly changes the appearance a fair bit I think Hugh.:)

Tony.

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
they look great Tony.. a massive thumbs up.
I now want to do the same, but then thats copying.
if I cover the rest of the car a with a different colour sticker and leave that shape on the sills original would that count?
Ha,Ha. Thank you Pete. They do say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, so fill your (or Mrs Gookah's ) boots mate. If you would like some ///M police baiters ............... ;)=))

Tony.

Paul Rice

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z4 2.5
Bugger, something else i didnt realise i needed

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Mate, as long as it's not a Reliant Robin, I'm happy :thumbsup:.

Tony.

Ianmc

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3 (M44)
The black shading really does make the lines of the car stand out in a fine way, nice job.:thumbsup:
I personally have never allowed a sticker near any car I have owned, so do not favour the Z4 sticker add on; it cheapens the look for me. :)

Lazzzydog

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
First rate work Tony. I have never really liked the shape of the Z4 but yours is winning me over with the mods you are doing, and Paul Rice is doing a great job on his as well. Now get them made up in various dark shades and offer them to the forum at £50 a pair with stickers.

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Thanks for that Tony. Someone said a couple of weeks ago that they didn't like the view of a Z4 from the rear but there are things you can do to change that too. A spoiler, rear light mod., space the wheels out to the arches to name a few.

Tony.

Ps. Supplying them a distinct possibility just getting costs together.:thumbsup:

Paul Rice

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z4 2.5
Thanks for that Tony. Someone said a couple of weeks ago that they didn't like the view of a Z4 from the rear but there are things you can do to change that too. A spoiler, rear light mod., space the wheels out to the arches to name a few.

Tony.

Ps. Supplying them a distinct possibility just getting costs together.:thumbsup:
I think the back of the car is the best bit (very ferrari 550)
550.jpg

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
After surgically removing my front splitter on a kerb out Leicester way back in Feb. on my way to M.O.T. training day I bought another one recently and finally got round to fitting it tonight.
20180712_202238.jpg
20180712_202740.jpg
20180712_202751.jpg
20180712_202801.jpg

No more chinless wonder:thumbsup:

Tony.

ps. A new very small decal too.;)

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport
Looks good Tony:thumbsup: See you've still got Gary's van on your drive:(

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Looks good but where is the next high kerb. :)
Well Mike, I can almost certainly guarantee it won't be that same one as I won't be needing anymore M.O.T. training;) It was my fault entirely trying to complete a U turn in a rush as I was late and missed an exit on a roundabout. Wasn't so much the height of the kerb as much as the fact it was there!=))

Tony.

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Looks good Tony:thumbsup: See you've still got Gary's van on your drive:(
It's bloody well taken root Dave :mad:, and now for good measure I have his bright yellow Touran on the front trying to sell it for him mate. Had a couple fairly interested at teatime, so fingers crossed.:)

Tony.