• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Montreal Blue 2.8

Personally, I think the pre-facelift wide body shell is the best looking Z3. I also think that Montreal blue was one of the better colours.
Before anyone says "you would say that, you own one", it is actually why I bought one!

It is a shame you need to sell it. Do you have any classic car dealers near you? Might be worth asking if they would store it for you and use it as a display model with a sign on it, "Not For Sale, but we can find one like it for you".
 
Hi. That would be me. Thanks for the link.

Where abouts are you in uk please?

You say there’s stuff to do, what needs doing please? You can pm me if you prefer.

I was after a later 2.8TU really, but I haven’t tried the earlier one to judge the difference.

Thanks
 
I am in North Shropshire halfway between Shrewsbury and Stoke on Trent. The car needs nothing doing if you are looking for a useable car and it is very presentable with no dents and no rust but the paintwork is not up to show standard. The interior is extended leather with no rips and only a little wear. Get in touch if you want to view.
 
Ruth my Z3 1.9 red is surplus to my requirements as I have now purchased a 3ltr
If you might be interested in my 1998 1.9 please send me a PMessage and I will give you further details
Regards
Geoff
I think you should have started your own for sale thread Geoff rather than hi-jack mine.
 
And I do have to agree there Tony.

Tony.
 
Personally, I think the pre-facelift wide body shell is the best looking Z3. I also think that Montreal blue was one of the better colours.
Before anyone says "you would say that, you own one", it is actually why I bought one!

It is a shame you need to sell it. Do you have any classic car dealers near you? Might be worth asking if they would store it for you and use it as a display model with a sign on it, "Not For Sale, but we can find one like it for you".
Agree with this statement apart from the colour bit of course :D
 
I think you should have started your own for sale thread Geoff rather than hi-jack mine.
I think you should have started your own for sale thread Geoff rather than hi-jack mine.
Sorry that was not my intention I just saw Stacey’s post and acted without thinking but as it’s a 2.8 that is being looked for mine will be of no interest
Apologies once again
Geoff
 
No problem Geoff, glws. :drinks:
I had not intended to sell till the Spring but just saw Staceys post with out reading others and acted as someone looking for a Z anyway I hope that you get a sale but think spring would be a better time to sell. Geoff
 
Agree with this statement apart from the colour bit of course :D

I guess Montreal is for old duffers with flat caps and gold is for "Big Brother contestants" and "pimps"?
 
I am sure this started out as a for sale thread. =))
 
Really Tone, what you selling?

Tony.
 
F**k all mate to be honest. :banghead:
Says it all when a tidy M struggles to make £1200!
 
Back
Top