• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Montreal Blue 2.8

Deal. That will be £1200 for the car and £18000 p&p.
 
I would consider a swap for an interesting motorbike modern or old. A project plus cash or perfect runner/whatever?
 
The best blue is Sterling Grey mate,

Tony.
 
Once you've tried black you never go back
 
Anybody wanna buy a Montreal (the best blue) Z3?
 
@Jack Ratt You are right.. once you tried black.. you won't go back... you just keep walking away... =))

@Lazzzydog .. Sorry to fill your sale thread. I blame that Nottinghamshire trucker myself..
 
@GazHyde A tidy up on @Lazzzydog For Sale post is required please :thumbsup: The usual suspects at it again :p

No don’t worry, I am not that bothered about selling it anyway, and I can always put it on a proper sales site when the time comes and at least this thread is keeping them out of the pub. :beer:beer:beer
 
You can always start another for sale thread if/when you want to sell Tony :thumbsup:
 
Back
Top