Event Lakes & Dales Tour 2024.

Rod and Kate

Zorg Guru (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Z3
Paracetamol eat well hopefully you will be able to attend.
Almost cancelled 2021 spring run as i had covid Lynne didn't make run as still positive hopefully mild dose shake off quickly.
Stephen.
We'll see Stevo, not at work at the moment. Kate taking it easy. See how next week pans out. Take care guys. Rod and Kate.

Rod and Kate

Zorg Guru (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Z3
Sorry to read about the visit from Mr Covid, Rod [and Kate]. Hopefully he won't stay long and you'll be able to join us Friday:thumbsup:
Hoping so mate, taking it easy here, 4 and a bit years avoiding this then bam.

andyglym

Shiny Dust Caps Make Your Zed Go Faster.
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
SitRep. Kirkstone Pass is closed again until the 18th October (more road resurfacing), Buckbarrow Bridge, Corney Fell, is goosed and due to be replaced mid 2025 so we'll do an old Lakes Tour. PI > Torver > Ambleside > Langdale Pass > Wrynose Pass > Hardknott Pass, > Birker Fell > Ulpha > To PI.

B21

Zorg Legend
British Zeds
Model of Z
E89 35is
SitRep. Kirkstone Pass is closed again until the 18th October (more road resurfacing), Buckbarrow Bridge, Corney Fell, is goosed and due to be replaced mid 2025 so we'll do an old Lakes Tour. PI > Torver > Ambleside > Langdale Pass > Wrynose Pass > Hardknott Pass, > Birker Fell > Ulpha > To PI.

Andy noted thnx..that's Sunday?...do you have a revised ETA back at Ulverston that day?

Stevo7682

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
The M44 Massive
Scottish Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 Individual Dakar / Orinoco Individual
Letter to the council required explaining how inconsiderate it was of them not to consult you first and the week after would have been far more thoughtful of them to your needs :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Stephen.

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport
First stop before the PI on Friday will be the jet wash :arghh:
It'll be dry by Friday, you'll be fine=))=))=)), we've got to fight the M6...

Stevo7682

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
The M44 Massive
Scottish Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 Individual Dakar / Orinoco Individual
M6 North never good on Friday you have my sympathies.
I'm hoping for a clear run as I'm working and Lynne is teaching so we probably wont get away till just before 4pm then its A70 east M74 , M6 south then turn off the a590 if i get a clear run no stops 3 : 1/2 hours 8.pm late ish dinner as got meal deal .
Stephen.

Kate and rod

Zorg Guru (II)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3
We're not going to be able to come as we still have the lurgy such a shame We're so looking forward to it. Hope u all have a great time. Sue, Cake and Rob aren't coming either!

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport
We're not going to be able to come as we still have the lurgy such a shame We're so looking forward to it. Hope u all have a great time. Sue, Cake and Rob aren't coming either!
Shame you two won't be there, hope you feel better soon. We'll miss you, see you on another trip:thumbsup:
Sorry Sue wont be coming either, would have loved to meet her=))

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport
Arrived safely, see you all later:thumbsup: