Event Lakes & Dales Tour 2024.

Pauliebhoy

Zorg Guru (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Scottish Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 G29 20i
@andyglym This looks an amazing run, it a shame we will miss it. Hopefully in 2025. Enjoy it everyone

Rod and Kate

Zorg Guru (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Z3
Looking forward to this, just unpacked from Stevo"s Scottish Run, which was great. A quick wash and brush up and feels like we're off again 😁. The summer never ends!!! We've put the weather order inπŸ€”.

B21

Zorg Legend
British Zeds
Model of Z
E89 35is
Looking forward to this, just unpacked from Stevo"s Scottish Run, which was great. A quick wash and brush up and feels like we're off again 😁. The summer never ends!!! We've put the weather order inπŸ€”.
We’re off for a quick NC500 on Tuesdayβ€¦πŸš˜πŸš˜πŸš˜πŸš˜..then this bash..then a weekend in the Borders the week after…sadly the end of the season for moi..

Last edited:

B21

Zorg Legend
British Zeds
Model of Z
E89 35is
I assume the PI in Ulverston is going the way of other PI and off loading their restaurants?..the net result is the hotel only food is a bit limiting…

`I see there’s a Mexican in `Ulverston…anybody up on the Saturday night for something more experimental?..assuming that there are not other plans afoot?

andyglym

Shiny Dust Caps Make Your Zed Go Faster.
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
I assume the PI in Ulverston is going the way of other PI and off loading their restaurants?..the net result is the hotel only food is a bit limiting…

`I see there’s a Mexican in `Ulverston…anybody up on the Saturday night for something more experimental?..assuming that there are not other plans afoot?

I've already purchased a Meal Deal for the 3 nights. Yes, the menu isn't expansive to be fair.

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport
Very pleased to report that the Zed has today passed her annual check up. At least that means we don't have to come in the daily:whistle:

Oh, 9 sleeps to go but we do have another [short] hols before our Lakes trip so they won't all be in our own bed =))

andyglym

Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
Very pleased to report that the Zed has today passed her annual check up. At least that means we don't have to come in the daily:whistle:

Oh, 9 sleeps to go but we do have another [short] hols before our Lakes trip so they won't all be in our own bed =))
You two visit your home at least twice a year =))

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport

Rod and Kate

Zorg Guru (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Z3
Hi all, especially Andy, we might have to bail out of this last minute. We've both got a matching set of positive COVID results. Mine last week and Kate's started today. Hoping we can make the run, but not going to chance passing it on, will update nearer the time. Cheers.
IMG_20241004_175122605.jpg

andyglym

Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
Hi all, especially Andy, we might have to bail out of this last minute. We've both got a matching set of positive COVID results. Mine last week and Kate's started today. Hoping we can make the run, but not going to chance passing it on, will update nearer the time. Cheers. View attachment 319913
Bugger. Speedy recovery folks.

Stevo7682

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
The M44 Massive
Scottish Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 Individual Dakar / Orinoco Individual
Paracetamol eat well hopefully you will be able to attend.
Almost cancelled 2021 spring run as i had covid Lynne didn't make run as still positive hopefully mild dose shake off quickly.
Stephen.

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport
Sorry to read about the visit from Mr Covid, Rod [and Kate]. Hopefully he won't stay long and you'll be able to join us Friday:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport