• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

Estoril Blue 2003 Z3 3.0 with Hardtop 73k


Thank you Sean.

So it didn't sell today?

I'll call them, but not a good sign if no one wanted it at the sale, the estimate was low I thought for a nice example.

They haven't relisted it for the next sale yet.
 
Last edited:
Hmmm, no sale, maybe a bargain to be had!!!!!
 
I just mentioned this to SWMBO. Seems like I've got work to do as I don't think 'you're not having another one' is a positive respone =))
 
Someone's bought it
 
This sold for £ 5500, plus fees I assume. At least the the auctioneer said it was on sale at 4800 or so.
 
I'd have paid that for it.
 
A bargain missed. Mind you there's a fair few 3.0's about at the moment. I keep thinking there selling but the same ones keep reappearing. Which can only mean one thing. Over priced
 
Hey Chaps,

Me again, I just thought I would provide an update on the zed for anyone who was interested.

So after I posted on here about the car I was chatting with a good friend of mine in Somerset who has had about 9 Zeds in the past of all different models and he was interested in the car. (He has been my go to guy in the hunt for a Z3M)

Anyway, after a long chat about it, he managed to convince me to fly up with him to have a look at the car and for a little bit of an adventure as we both happened to have the day off;)

So anyway, I flew up from London, he from Bristol and we both met at the airport and got an Uber to the auction.

Long story short he purchased the car and we drove it back home.

All I can say is Wow, I wish I could get an M in this condition, even he was impressed by it and he has had loads. It is the mintest Z3 I have ever seen and I think probably he has too, it is like it has never done any miles let alone 70k. It has loads of receipts and service history and all keys and even its original approved used separate handbook pack that BMW provided, along with the instruction manual for the hardtop, which I have never seen before.

I think that's why he bought it, because as I said we kind of went up there for a little adventure, but we both booked return flights so didn't really have any ambition to buy it.

It is a lovely little car though and an amazing ending to a long story.

Hope this is of interest to anyone that wanted to know :)

Cheers
Pete
 
Hey Chaps,

Me again, I just thought I would provide an update on the zed for anyone who was interested.

So after I posted on here about the car I was chatting with a good friend of mine in Somerset who has had about 9 Zeds in the past of all different models and he was interested in the car. (He has been my go to guy in the hunt for a Z3M)

Anyway, after a long chat about it, he managed to convince me to fly up with him to have a look at the car and for a little bit of an adventure as we both happened to have the day off;)

So anyway, I flew up from London, he from Bristol and we both met at the airport and got an Uber to the auction.

Long story short he purchased the car and we drove it back home.

All I can say is Wow, I wish I could get an M in this condition, even he was impressed by it and he has had loads. It is the mintest Z3 I have ever seen and I think probably he has too, it is like it has never done any miles let alone 70k. It has loads of receipts and service history and all keys and even its original approved used separate handbook pack that BMW provided, along with the instruction manual for the hardtop, which I have never seen before.

I think that's why he bought it, because as I said we kind of went up there for a little adventure, but we both booked return flights so didn't really have any ambition to buy it.

It is a lovely little car though and an amazing ending to a long story.

Hope this is of interest to anyone that wanted to know :)

Cheers
Pete

Great story and the way it went it was probably kismet
 
Hey Chaps,

Me again, I just thought I would provide an update on the zed for anyone who was interested.

So after I posted on here about the car I was chatting with a good friend of mine in Somerset who has had about 9 Zeds in the past of all different models and he was interested in the car. (He has been my go to guy in the hunt for a Z3M)

Anyway, after a long chat about it, he managed to convince me to fly up with him to have a look at the car and for a little bit of an adventure as we both happened to have the day off;)

So anyway, I flew up from London, he from Bristol and we both met at the airport and got an Uber to the auction.

Long story short he purchased the car and we drove it back home.

All I can say is Wow, I wish I could get an M in this condition, even he was impressed by it and he has had loads. It is the mintest Z3 I have ever seen and I think probably he has too, it is like it has never done any miles let alone 70k. It has loads of receipts and service history and all keys and even its original approved used separate handbook pack that BMW provided, along with the instruction manual for the hardtop, which I have never seen before.

I think that's why he bought it, because as I said we kind of went up there for a little adventure, but we both booked return flights so didn't really have any ambition to buy it.

It is a lovely little car though and an amazing ending to a long story.

Hope this is of interest to anyone that wanted to know :)

Cheers
Pete
I had a good feeling about this car, glad it went to a good home.
 
Back
Top