it is meant to have chrome line interior as per VIN spec though!
You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.
I've got a 98 Z3 and it has a chrome line spec but it only includes all the buttons (door pins, handbrake button and light switch - console is plain black) so might not be indicative of the console being wood.it is meant to have chrome line interior as per VIN spec though!
I've got a 98 Z3 and it has a chrome line spec but it only includes all the buttons (door pins, handbrake button and light switch - console is plain black) so might not be indicative of the console being wood.

I’d actually call it an unrealistic guide price. I really have an issue with any type of auction house putting low estimates on to reel people in. Property auctions are the worst. I honestly think there should be legislation to stop it.
Unless there’s a gotcha this is more like a £7-£8k car, maybe more, especially in the hands of a dealer.
Estoril Blue is rare on any Z3. Its even rarer on a 3.0 with relatively few 3.0s ever made.
It’s also quite an oddity as it’s a Sport with another desireable feature - a walnut centre console.
And it has a hard top.
Also this must be one of the last Z3s ever registered. It’s the 3rd Z3 I’ve seen on an 03 plate but this one made it as far as May 03. Which is 16 months after it was made.
I’d be interested to know if there was anything unusual about this car when it was first ordered/sold.
It’s individual because of the Estoril paint and blue soft top.I've looked it up on the Vin, it's an individual model, but could be just down to the veneer console rather than silver.
The car is up tomorrow so we’ll see what it brings.
Nope, it up for sale tomorrow according to the website.Really?
I thought it was down to go through 9th June.